Page 697 of 697 FirstFirst ... 197597647687695696697
Results 6,961 to 6,963 of 6963

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Is anyone having any luck finding Solo Pops at Walmart? I’ve been to 6 different WMs over the past three days and only 1 had any Solo Pops.

We’re 3 days away from opening night and Walmart is completely out of the game.

Do you think WM is scaling back on Pops overall because the craze is slowly winding down? Thoughts/opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think your right on the scaling down. I have 7 Walmart’s here and they are all slowing way down on pops, not just Star Wars. The pop sections get smaller and smaller and new stuff is few and far between.

Fleet Admiral

•    
    Just overload and the fact they're stuck with so much that's going to clearance. It's all a bubble. Just depends how soon till it pops (pun intended).

I just wonder that line(s) will go first between rock candy or hikari or plush or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCracker View Post
    I think your right on the scaling down. I have 7 Walmart’s here and they are all slowing way down on pops, not just Star Wars. The pop sections get smaller and smaller and new stuff is few and far between.
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Even Target seems to be scaling back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Page 697 of 697 FirstFirst ... 197597647687695696697