Page 642 of 645 FirstFirst ... 142542592632640641642643644 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 6442

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

If yall want the Endor box you have to manually go on your account and order. Check your email about it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trigone View Post
    If yall want the Endor box you have to manually go on your account and order. Check your email about it!

No email for me

Basically said that its not going to auto order you have to go on your account and place the order and that will be for the future boxes until they start selling them at a retail store instead.

Hmmm. I don't know what to think about all of this. I had to place my order for the Endor without knowing what Pop(s) will be included. I don't collect the Pop Deluxe ships/vehicles that are so completely out of scale they look ridiculous.

As for Funko distributing these through an exclusive retailer, don't be shocked if the price goes up and the quality and quantity of the box goes down. If this is the direction the SB box is going, Funko just needs to drop these boxes all together. I guess we will have to wait and see.

When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Is it a good or bad sign that Funko can't manage their own subscription plans with their own products, but having a retail store handle it instead is? I'm not sure, but leaning towards, "It's a bad sign".

To order blindly without knowing any teases for the Endor box will probably lead to some disappointment in the overall quality of the box. I feel that since these themed-boxes are changing in some way, that this may be the best we get. Retail store releases may be watered down, but that is speculation on my part.

Note: The Smuggler's Bounty boxes aren't going away from Funko-directly until we reach September 2018. So, we are still getting some more themed-boxes for a while.

I received a similar email for the Disney Treasures, but those boxes are going away after the April 2018 "Adventures" box. Plus the final box is $30 before taxes/shipping, which is up from the standard $25. I hope this means something extra nice is in the last Disney box. But who knows?
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Hopefully Clone Wars is one of the final two themes after Endor and Solo.

Placed my Endor box order. Hoping for the charge in a couple weeks, not now. Might bite on the Disney one too. Only retailer I can see doing this halfway decent is Hot Topic. They may have more stock to fulfill each of their stores. But hey the Hercules pops look awesome!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Placed my Endor box order. Hoping for the charge in a couple weeks, not now. Might bite on the Disney one too. Only retailer I can see doing this halfway decent is Hot Topic. They may have more stock to fulfill each of their stores. But hey the Hercules pops look awesome!
    That Hades Chase is great but Im sure Ill never see it at my stores. People always there the day of lined up when they stock em.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Placed my Endor box order. Hoping for the charge in a couple weeks, not now.
    I was charged immediately.

Page 642 of 645 FirstFirst ... 142542592632640641642643644 ... LastLast