Page 637 of 637 FirstFirst ... 137537587627635636637
Results 6,361 to 6,369 of 6369

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

Great box this month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disappointed with the box this month. A real wasted opportunity to do something special. The Pop is great, the mystery mini is great, and I like the other stuff... but there really should have been a 2nd *Sith* Pop... Ventress, pre-suit Vader, Revan, Malgus, Pleiagus... And I actually really like the shirt, but he’s NOT a Sith. Meh.

The POP! is great from SB but I'm really disappointed that they didn't do two figs. I was hoping for the one we got and an Vader before his duel with Obi-Wan.
    Wants: Funko POP! The Shining Jack Torrance (Chase), The Grady Twins (Chase); 40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

I feel like they're really acing it with the Disney Treasures boxes, but the Star Wars boxes, not so much.

Mystery Minis need to be in tins, like Disney Treasures. I'm still ticked over the lack of patches, but glad they brought pins back. Great, now I have a gap for that one pin they didn't produce.

Honestly, I'd be happy with two pops, one deluxe pop, or a pop, dorbz and mystery mini. The shirts are getting a bit tired, and I'm not a fan of the homewares stuff.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

Rose in disguise arrived today from Radar Toys; still waiting on my Smugglers Box.

When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Did anyone receive a shipping notice for the Sith box? Mine arrived today even though my account status never advanced to shipped.

Mine still says pending, and it has yet to arrive.

When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Rose in disguise arrived today from Radar Toys; still waiting on my Smugglers Box.

Hey my Rose came today too! I think Inordered her Thursday or Friday. Super quick shipping!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Page 637 of 637 FirstFirst ... 137537587627635636637