Page 606 of 606 FirstFirst ... 106506556596604605606
Results 6,051 to 6,056 of 6056

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

  1. #6051
    Quote Originally Posted by theforcemonkey View Post
    Actually, the reveal said "one of the figures" in the box - they usually don't say that unless there will be two. I'm one of the people who are happy with this particular offering (especially because I don't have the character in question in funko form,) but I wouldn't rule out this being a super cool box in time for the movie hype.
    I just wish they would reveal everything in the box, so people could decide if they wanted it or not. I don't care about being surprised, I pay for stuff I want, not so I can be disappointed in what comes.
    Pittsburgh=City of Champions:
    Pittsburgh Steelers(6x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Penguins(5x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Pirates(5x Champs).

  2. #6052
    I’ll def get Kevin Smith and Ashoka. Maybe Snowball
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

  3. #6053
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafett1701 View Post
    I just wish they would reveal everything in the box, so people could decide if they wanted it or not. I don't care about being surprised, I pay for stuff I want, not so I can be disappointed in what comes.
    That is my stance on blind box/mystery minis. Not paying for that game of disappointment and extra things I do not want. For now I am still in on Smuggler's Bounty but avoid all the other loot boxes out there.

  4. #6054
    Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    That is my stance on blind box/mystery minis. Not paying for that game of disappointment and extra things I do not want. For now I am still in on Smuggler's Bounty but avoid all the other loot boxes out there.
    Yeah, I don't go for blind boxes or mystery minis, but I've had enough good luck with these that I'm always willing to take a chance on them. The last Disney box was friggin amazing, and the last Marvel box, while not mindblowing, was certainly worth my money.

  5. #6055
    Fleet Admiral
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI

    •    
    Anyone order NYCC pops from funko shop last week AND get shipping info?

    I've never ordered off the funko site before so I'm not used to their process.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  6. #6056
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    Anyone order NYCC pops from funko shop last week AND get shipping info?

    I've never ordered off the funko site before so I'm not used to their process.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The only one I could grab was the Walmart Pennywise. I received the shipping notice last week, with delivery Tues or Wed this week. I was too slow with a few other items and some I didn't expect to be available during NYCC (Cereal Ad Icons Trio).

    I've heard that some items haven't begun shipping yet, which I believe are the last ones to be sold on the site. I think early orders are still trickling out.

    Funko shop seems to be overwhelmed and they just can't keep up with demand with all these exclusives. There has to be an easier way to sell and ship these items.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

    The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Page 606 of 606 FirstFirst ... 106506556596604605606

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •