Page 588 of 588 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588
Results 5,871 to 5,879 of 5879

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

Fleet Admiral

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfromtatooine View Post
    That's ridiculous. Can't believe Funko agreed to let them do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The same company who has print runs of 24 pieces and tons of super limited exclusives like the Conan Con pops wants to let target pay them a ton to increase credit card sign ups?!?! What!?!? Lol

I'm honestly surprised people aren't signing up on here, seems like one of the easier ways to get an exclusive pop if you ask me way better than camping out at Disney or paying scalpers on ebay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely a lame requirement to get an exclusive Pop, but not a surprise. I refuse to sign up for store credit cards. The exclusive is lame, thankfully, so I couldn't care less about it.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    The same company who has print runs of 24 pieces and tons of super limited exclusives like the Conan Con pops wants to let target pay them a ton to increase credit card sign ups?!?! What!?!? Lol

I'm honestly surprised people aren't signing up on here, seems like one of the easier ways to get an exclusive pop if you ask me way better than camping out at Disney or paying scalpers on ebay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Not even a close comparison. Those examples are common things collectors of different toys experience.

Most target exclusives don't have super small production runs so we'll see if they can even sell them all to people with a specific credit card.

My SB box came today. That was quick.

Looking forward to mine arriving. It always seems to take forever​ between "Your Smuggler's Bounty is shipping soon", and when it actually arrives.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

I don't have a red card even though I shop at Target all the time. The hacking breach they suffered a few years ago convinced me not to sign up for their red card, so I'll need help from the Funko community to pick up the Red Stormtrooper.
    Wants: Target Funko POP Red Stormtrooper: Funko POP! HT Flocked Porg Chase
    40th anniversary Black Series wave 2: C-3PO;

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

My SB box usually takes almost a week to transfer from DHL to the postal service.

^Same. It travels PAST me to Orlando and then gets sent back up to Jacksonville here...
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Anybody a Redcard holder that wouldn't mind buying some for us here that don't have a card?
    I have a red card. I'll see what I can do. Let me know if anyone sees a link go live.

Page 588 of 588 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588