Page 492 of 492 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492
Results 4,911 to 4,916 of 4916

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

Well I'll need help with the Vader Tie. These Target exclusives are turrible(As the great Charles Barkley would say).
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

I was able to get the last Vader at a Target next to me on Friday. The box was a little bent, but I'm an OOB collector. I have to say for $30 after tax, I feel it's way to small for the price and it just isn't that great of a figure/ship combo. The Luke with speeder is way better!

I ordered the Ahsoka Pop from Her Universe last week hoping to be 1 of the first 100 to place an order and get an Ashley Eckstein autograph. No dice. Anyone need an Ahsoka Pop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ty69 View Post
    I was able to get the last Vader at a Target next to me on Friday. The box was a little bent, but I'm an OOB collector. I have to say for $30 after tax, I feel it's way to small for the price and it just isn't that great of a figure/ship combo. The Luke with speeder is way better!
    Compared to the $30 life size groot, this isn't worth more than $15.

But people will pay no matter what #addiction

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SO close to the Target Vader exclusive yesterday. Called, gave them the DCPI, they said they had one in stock. Got to the store, they looked it up and said it was on the floor. Turned that store upside freaking down looking for it, looking behind stuff, everywhere. Either well hidden, in a return cart, or purchased and system hasn't updated.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

Anyone still looking for the Superior Spiderman? It live on Walgreens.com right now.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/fu...360456-product
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Page 492 of 492 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492