Page 451 of 453 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453 LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4524

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

Quote Originally Posted by Trigone View Post
    We NEED Kallus and Bendu (somehow!?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed on kallus! And also Helmeted Kanan.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Sounds like an interesting wave 2 for RO. I'm not sure yet which ones I'll get. It will depend on the glams. I had to look up who Weeteef was. I didn't recognize the name, but I recognize the character when seeing a picture. I would of liked to of seen them do a Two Tubes. I figured if they did a 2nd wave he would for sure be a part of it.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

I'd love a Triple Zero and Beetee set.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

Quote Originally Posted by HaloHawk87 View Post
    Sounds like an interesting wave 2 for RO. I'm not sure yet which ones I'll get. It will depend on the glams. I had to look up who Weeteef was. I didn't recognize the name, but I recognize the character when seeing a picture. I would of liked to of seen them do a Two Tubes. I figured if they did a 2nd wave he would for sure be a part of it.
    Maybe he will be an exclusive somewhere.

I got my Rey in today. Everything was in good order. I still need Luke and Leia. I was travelling back home from Orlando and missed Leia and I guess Luke was just super limited. I'll probably have to resort to the secondary market if I want those. I'm not too concerned about Qui Gon since I'm not sure if he even ever appears as a hologram in TPM.
    Last edited by starwarsisgood; 04-21-2017 at 12:24 PM.

I couldn't remember if Qui-Gon appeared as a hologram either. I'll have to scan through E1 again.
    Wants: The Black Series 6" Revan, Snowtrooper;

Grand Moff Tarkin
    , "Evacuate!..in our moment of triumph. I think you overestimate their chances."

Pretty sure that Fedex lost my Thrawn order. It was supposed to be delivered today, but the last tracking update had it one state over last Sunday. I'm kind of furious.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    I couldn't remember if Qui-Gon appeared as a hologram either. I'll have to scan through E1 again.
    I believe that TCW cartoon is canon, and if so, then QGJ never got far enough in his own training to be able to manifest a physical force ghost. Through just his voice, he helped guide Yoda to learn to do this.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

I thought the Qui-Gon figure was supposed to be a hologram, but is it a spirit like the Walgreens exclusive Yoda?
    Wants: The Black Series 6" Revan, Snowtrooper;

Grand Moff Tarkin
    , "Evacuate!..in our moment of triumph. I think you overestimate their chances."

Page 451 of 453 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453 LastLast