Page 406 of 420 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4198

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

Quote Originally Posted by Trigone View Post
    Might show up today then. USPS has done that to me before where it showed delivered the day before it shows up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, it has happened to me before so I'll give them today before I go down to the PO and raise hell.

When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Well signed up for the lottery as well. I picked every slot. I'd rather do the first day and get it over with. So are the 2pm sessions just a free for all to those that line up for anyone. Wouldn't mind trying for another set. Though
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Well signed up for the lottery as well. I picked every slot. I'd rather do the first day and get it over with. So are the 2pm sessions just a free for all to those that line up for anyone. Wouldn't mind trying for another set. Though
    Yeah I did all four days. Figure best chances are probably Thursday and Friday due to smaller crowds. Idk how the 2pm slot works. I assume they won't let you line up before then but I'm sure people will be hovering around beforehand...

Quote Originally Posted by Trigone View Post
    Yeah I did all four days. Figure best chances are probably Thursday and Friday due to smaller crowds. Idk how the 2pm slot works. I assume they won't let you line up before then but I'm sure people will be hovering around beforehand...

Yeah we will! =)
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Macbeth View Post
    Here are the SKU's.
    Thank you!
    Pittsburgh=City of Champions:
    Pittsburgh Steelers(6x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Penguins(4x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Pirates(5x Champs).

I also entered my name in the Funko lottery. Hoping for the best.

Plus, I finally found the Walmart Cantina 3-Pack today (Northlake, IL). Never seen any before in person. Grabbed the last one. There's still two ROTS 3-Packs on the shelf there if anyone's in the area. Glad I had success with my online order a while back for that one.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Just entered the Funko lottery!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    I checked my tracking number for Smugglers Bounty box only to find that it has supposedly been delivered Saturday at my front porch. Funny thing about that is, I was home all day Saturday and nothing was delivered other than the standard mail.

GREAT!!! Now I have to play detective and find out where in the hell my SB box is.

I got an email today that mine would be shipped soon, and I received it at my door 2 1/2 hours later. Speedy service.
    Pittsburgh=City of Champions:
    Pittsburgh Steelers(6x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Penguins(4x Champs).
    Pittsburgh Pirates(5x Champs).

First wave for Celebration will be announced today.

Funko needs to add a membership element to their Boss level subscription, and include access to purchase exclusives.
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

Page 406 of 420 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416 ... LastLast