Page 829 of 966 FirstFirst ... 329729779819827828829830831839879929 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,290 of 9657

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Yo Joe Edition

Got my red ninja finally. DONE with the ninjas.

Also got a vintage croc master from someone, but the hose was superglued in, so no use to me. So I bought a cheap Croc master with the hose off the evil bays. We'll see how that one turns out. All I need is that hose to complete my croc master.

Other than that, everything is going well.
    My Feedback
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

Found three of the dollar general joes at my local TJ Maxx, 2x blue CC, blue CT and grey Duke were all hanging on the pegs for $4.99. Also grabbed Shipwreck and Storm Shadow at a newly opened Dollar General that I found while driving back to LA just need a snake eyes.

Picked up Lady Jaye, and also grabbed Cyber Ninja & Dark Ninja for a fellow scummer

First time I've seen an entire case of this wave (one case restocked at TRU)

I got a brown cloak/helmet Joe Trooper today. Been wanting that one for a long time since I parted out my blue one! Why am I still more excited over that fig than anything in wave 2?!?
    Things I need :
    NECA AvPR Predalien (at LESS than eBay prices)
    Have: BF Shocktrooper
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Quote Originally Posted by ShmashWitdaclub View Post
    CTR just listed some Jurassic Park toys images - just sharing them here because the figures use GI Joe molds - well, at least one of them does.

COOL TOY REVIEW: Your Source For Action Figure Images & News Hasbro: Toys R Us Exclusive Jurassic Park Toys
    Aaaand, they are being found in CA. Can't wait to find 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Walked into Walgreens the other day to get some deoderant, stumbled across a POC Cobra Trooper (barbwire, 2 pistol version) and a Ret. Red Ninja. They were the only 2 Joe figures on the pegs, so I had to pick them up. Yay for army builders and some SpeedStick.

Found new Joe Movie figs at Kmart 7.29 each not bad.....got some more ninjas !!!!!

Got these in the mail today:

ROC Shockblast
    Resolute Beachhead
    Resolute Flint
    Resolute Roadblock
    POC Spirit
    POC jungle Duke

Also picked up the Jurassic park sets that use Joe parts.
    Last edited by EnigmaticOne; 03-11-2013 at 04:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Yesterday I recieved a vintage APC that I bought off eBay last week for a great price. It's in awesome shape, only missing the seat belts, but I don't need them anyway. I always wanted one...not sure why I never had it since I had pretty much every Joe toy from 82-85 as a kid. I had some friends that had APCs and always thought it was one of the best vehicles. So, 30 years later, I finally have added one to my collection.

APC 1 by monstermonkey138, on Flickr

And here it is with some of the modern Joes who I bought it for (since I sold off pretty much all of my vintage O-Ring Joes a few years ago):

photo2 by monstermonkey138, on Flickr

Just a little FYI...

If anyone still needs the following, shoot me a PM:
    POC Hawk (1 avail.)
    POC Jungle BAT (1 avail.)
    POC Cobra Trooper w/ barbed wire (3 avail.)

Page 829 of 966 FirstFirst ... 329729779819827828829830831839879929 ... LastLast