Page 366 of 369 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 3681

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

Lieutenant Commander

@Nerfherder - Who did you end up ordering Twin Twist through? I've been watching Amazon and the price just keeps going up. BBTS has him cheapest I can find anywhere at $21. Did you find him cheaper? I'm hoping to order him this weekend.

It was BBTS for Twin Twist. I bought Misfire on Amazon. Both came out to about $25 each.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Of course I found the Grimlock/Starscream and HotRod/Optimus waves at Walmart the other day but of course I didn't have my wallet on me. Go back and they're long gone.

Tonight I found a TR Megatron on clearance for $20 so I picked it up to help ease the burn of missing on the others.

Got the only Power of the Primes Grimlock Walmart had here. Loved the blue (reissue?) one I had as a kid, so as soon as I saw this one, it was a must-have.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    Got the only Power of the Primes Grimlock Walmart had here. Loved the blue (reissue?) one I had as a kid, so as soon as I saw this one, it was a must-have.
    Blue was a G2 release. They did Grimlock, Slag & Snarl in different colors during that run. I've got the green Slag.

I've been able to track down all of the PotP Dinobots & have them merged into Volcanicus with the new fembot Slash sitting on the left shoulder.
    No shoes, no brain, no service!

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=852599 - Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jedicrippler View Post
    Blue was a G2 release. They did Grimlock, Slag & Snarl in different colors during that run. I've got the green Slag.

I've been able to track down all of the PotP Dinobots & have them merged into Volcanicus with the new fembot Slash sitting on the left shoulder.
    I was a bit skeptical about the Dinobots being combiners but after getting all of them I stand corrected.
    Last edited by jedimasterc; 03-04-2018 at 03:23 PM.

picked up a Shattered Glass Optimus Prime from BBTS for under $50.00 (took the non mint version and had $50 in store credit ) and Power of the Primes Unicronus Prime from TRU
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Got the POTP Duocons at TRU yesterday.

With TRU closing are they still getting shipments in?

I don't remember the last figure I bought (Maybe Masterpiece Prime with trailer years ago). But I picked up Grimlock and got POTP Optimus for my birthday. They look amazing. I'd like to see many more Gen 1 ish redo's like these.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

Page 366 of 369 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368 ... LastLast