Page 362 of 365 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3641

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

Got Topspin and left a Kup at Walmart yesterday, and got Brawn and Roadburn at Target.

Okay, I saw some pics over at TFW. I feel like I just bought a Blitzwing last year and it was horrid. This one looks much better. Also, I suspect based on the molds that the Optimus and Megatron were the retools, but came out first to have those charcters on the shelf.

Brawn looks good. I have no idea who Roadburn is supposed to be.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfherder View Post
    I have no idea who Roadburn is supposed to be.
    One of the Throttlebots. Chase, I believe.
    No shoes, no brain, no service!

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=852599 - Feedback Thread

Picked up a Combiner Wars Megatron for a steal, love this figure. I was holding out hope for an MP Megatron, but between the extreme cost and QC issues, it's not going to happen. I picked up this figure to be my main G1 style Megatron in my Classics/Generations display.
    "Got your hands up almost like you're begging. Beggin' for a little piece of Boba."

If you have an Ollie's Discount Store in your area start checking them. Our got in 3 of Fort Max for the amazing price of 49.99. If are in need of one. You might want to keep an eye out.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    If you have an Ollie's Discount Store in your area start checking them. Our got in 3 of Fort Max for the amazing price of 49.99. If are in need of one. You might want to keep an eye out.
    They're $39.99 here. After hearing about this deal last week, I messaged my mom who has an Ollie's right down the street. She texted back that she got the last one! Go mom!!!

My mom just mentioned that two hours before she got there, a scalper came through and bought all that store had. However, someone must have laid one down in the garden department, since that's where she found it.
    Last edited by PizzatheHut; 06-12-2017 at 01:00 PM.

picked up Titans Return Brawn today from my local Walmart in Old Bridge.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I have resisted picking him just because the $10 price point for these scale of figures is just too much. With the new movie being out next week I am hoping there is a sale or Target has a Cartwheel discount.

Nab a pretty decent condition vintage Insecticon Shrapnel from the Gatlinburg flea market.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: General Veers & Death Star Gunner.

Page 362 of 365 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364 ... LastLast