Page 361 of 363 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3630

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

I had to go back and find Wolfwire since I didn't think he was an original headmaster. After weeks of looking I found one at Walgreens with the help of the local guys on the TFW board. I guess wave 4 is out - I think it's all recolors.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

The only repaints at Krok- Skullsmasher repaint and Quake- Chromedome repaint. The other ones are newer. I am still looking for Kup.

Found leader Sixshot and Voyager Optimus and Megatron at Target yesterday. Took home Sixshot!

didn't buy any but I saw that some of the new Transformers toys from The Last Knight line are starting to trickle into TRU's.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I don't usually follow Transformers, but I saw Perceptor at Meijer today and picked him up. He was always my favorite character growing up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Picked up a computron G1 figure with no accessories, and I've been slowly getting all the accessories to the individual bots. I now have everything ordered and am only missing nose cone accessories. I got all the tech specs and the manual for scattershot. So close to completing this combiner.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

That's funny, Perceptor was my first major purchase when I was a kid. Had to put him on layaway even!
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Found Octane and blitzwing at one Target and found Brawn and Roadburn at another Target yesterday. Pretty good day TF wise.

I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with what's coming out. I found the Perceptor wave and got Perceptor and TopSpin. I saw Kup too, and croc recolor, but wasnt sure if there was anything else in that wave. I havent seen a SixShot yet. I havent heard of any of the TF's mentioned in the above post.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

The Wave 4 consists of Krok, Quake, Kup and Perceptor. Octane and Blitzwing are retools from the Voyager Optimus and Megatron.

Page 361 of 363 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363 LastLast