Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Area Reports 3

Re: Area Reports 3

What is the address or site I can find info on it. Thanks

for frank & son collectible show?

anyone seen wave 4 of vintage there yet? http://www.frankandsonshow.net
    Hasbro please make a Super articulated Nabrun Leids!

the guys with the big section in the corner had one case.

I went to Target in Irvine and they have the 2 new Target exclusive Waxer & Battle Droid/Spec. Ops Trooper and Drone. I had to ask for them in the back and they haven't put them on pegs yet. I'm guessing most other targets have them but haven't displayed them yet either

Targets I went to today had them all out. Passed on them.
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasnít really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you donít know what I meanÖ

All of clone wars wave 8 at wallmart in la habra sat of 2:50 there was more than 5 of each figure.

There is ONE Rebel Fleet Trooper @ the Westminster Mall Target. Passed since I'm currently slimming down the collection..
    Are you very mechanical? Well, I was just wondering if you could tell me where this goes? See I wasnít really online when they were programming us for logic repairs. Usually I can figure it out but these old R5′s are kinda built backwards, know what I mean? Heh! No, you donít know what I meanÖ

Surprisingly saw a Vintage TIE Fighter Target exclusive in Brea last week. Went back today as I was on the fence if I wanted a 2nd one. It was still there, but decided not to get it for $24.99. I thought for a second that perhaps it was a swap, but the factory tape seemed to be unaltered.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748