Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Area Reports 3

Area Reports 3

Continue with your finds in here. The last report is from spacejunker.

Quote Originally Posted by spacejunker
    Found the TAC at Kmart in Diamond Bar of all places. Found one of everything except the McQuarrie.

I think we need to start a new thread.
    How much are they at K-Mart?

Re: Area Reports 3

Thanks for starting a new thread

They were $6.99.
    Got Hope?

Hey guys, saw a couple of you were spotting TAC around... if you have extra clones or SBDs, I'll trade TSC or older stuff for em. I can't do any buying, just trading of what I've got for the time being...

LMK if you can help me out.

Also looking for Saesee Fighter, V-Wing, and Sith infiltrator (found recently in South Bay area!)
    God's Kingdom-Transforming Lives
    FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1060138/
    2007 Scummy Awards Best Trader - Thanks RS!

Hey Spitty,

I saw your favorite scalper today at Spectrum Target. He was buying all the Tantive 4 battle packs.
    Got Hope?

Hey Spitty,

I saw your favorite scalper today at Spectrum Target. He was buying all the Tantive 4 battle packs.
    hahahaha... man I still haven't found those yet. Not saying it's because of scalpers. Just been busy with work.

ANYONE IN THE OC area--if you can help me out. I would like to buy 3-4 walmart exclusive TOS battlepacks. I am down for 3 for sure. I live literally right behind the Huntington Beach Walmart but I am having no luck with that store..or the local ones for that matter. I have not even seen the walmart exclusive TSC yet.

So if you can buy me 3-4 battlepacks and meet up with me so I could pay you in cash. Also, could you buy them with cash on a seperate reciept so I could return/exchange if I need to. highly unlikely though--these BP look sweet. . These will be my first bikers/swoop bikes.

If that's too much bother--then please send me a PM where you found them and how many were there.

Thanks again

I picked up 7 treachery battle packs. I am offering 4 for trade. I also picked an extra set of Order 66. I would interested in trading for V-wings. PM me if interested.
    Got Hope?

I hit the Huntington Beach TRU on my lunch hour Friday and they were stocking SW, but the only fig case they put out was the Sith Training Maul wave. Nothing at Target off Beach either.

I picked up 7 treachery battle packs. I am offering 4 for trade. I also picked an extra set of Order 66. I would interested in trading for V-wings. PM me if interested.
    where did you find the TOS battlepack?

thanks

I found the TOS at the La Habra and Foothill Ranch Walmarts on Friday.
    Got Hope?

I found the TOS at the La Habra and Foothill Ranch Walmarts on Friday.
    damn---I was in la habra walmart on 3/17 for a community health screening. damn so close yet so far

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast