Page 202 of 202 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202
Results 2,011 to 2,019 of 2019

Thread: Transformers - "Masterpiece Edition" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Quoting myself because KO Ironhide has just started popping up on eBay! Hopefully the quality is similar to older KOs
    are there any pictures?

I was waiting for KO Thrust but the recent one is just a mix of Takara & 3rd party parts.

my Inferno should be here this week!
    H: DutchVanderBS 50thCobraEel SlaughterMarauderSpirit MUCaptMsMarvel
    W: VCWedge ImperialNavalTrooper SkiffGuard StassAllie KreeMarvel Nikto Giran MarvelGirl

Here is the box pic, no longer "Takasa Tony" LOL

And in-package, no telling if it's the KO or not in this pic (I guess)

Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

W: VCWedge ImperialNavalTrooper SkiffGuard StassAllie KreeMarvel Nikto Giran MarvelGirl

Wanted to follow up about the KO Ironhide since I just received him. He's perfect! I'm assuming he is identical, because he sure looks to be of the same quality and detail of my actual MP Ratchet. The only thing was that the autobot symbol was not on the hood, but he sent me the decal sheet and I applied one myself. Also, I have the BB7 Skywarp on the way too!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

MP-39 confirmed to be BW Dinobot ........
    My Trade Thread & My Feedback Thread
    WANT: Maleval, Phobos, Nicanus Tassu, Llats Ward

Just reading on Seibertron about quality control issues with the new Megatron so looks like I will be waiting for an inevitable second run or hopefully someone makes a good KO of him

Emperor's Hand

I received Megatron and absolutley love this MP! Could very well be the best one yet.

The transformation while involved is very intuitive. A few steps are a bit scary such as closing up the back kibble and barrel to form the front of the gun, folding in and locking the legs into the handle configuration and swinging the arms up to form the rear of the gun and those steps alone will prevent me from Transforming this too many times. So fat I have gone back and forth a couple times with no issues.

The silencer and stock scraping are issues, not doubt but I pushed both on all the way and only have minimal paint scratching. To be honest it doesn't really bother me.

The few broken photos that have caused a up roar seem to be just a couple of ham fisted people that didn't know how to handle this toy. I don't think there is any cause for concern.
    Formerly of Cyber_Syxx fame.

Page 202 of 202 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202