Page 1 of 199 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers - "Masterpiece Edition" Thread

Transformers - "Masterpiece Edition" Thread

I thought we'd seperate this type of discussion out of the old tranformers thread into it's own seperate thread where we can talk about past and future Masterpiece editions!

Who's collecting them? Who wants Megatron?

A few NEW pictures of Megatron here.

Re: Transformers - \"Masterpiece Edition\" Thread

where do you get these masterpiece transformers? that looked awesome!
    "I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice." -- Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by strokerbeary
    You have to get through online retailers or go to Japan. I am definately getting Megatron. I have all the Masterpieces to date and they are phenomenal. I can't wait to see what's next.

Quote Originally Posted by MK17
    Quote Originally Posted by strokerbeary
    You have to get through online retailers or go to Japan. I am definately getting Megatron. I have all the Masterpieces to date and they are phenomenal. I can't wait to see what's next.
    is there a masterpiece website or do you just get them off of ebay?
    "I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice." -- Wolverine

3 have been released prior to Megatron I believe. I would have pre-ordered this from day one over at bigbadtoystore but their site states that this comes with orange pieces so I need another retailer so I can get the non-orange version.
    Luminous beings are we... not this crude matter....

RS: Trade List / Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by yodarocks
    3 have been released prior to Megatron I believe. I would have pre-ordered this from day one over at bigbadtoystore but their site states that this comes with orange pieces so I need another retailer so I can get the non-orange version.
    I found that agesthreeandup.com has them listed and they are saying that it will not have any orange applied to it.
    When someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away. -Mitch Hedburg

Doesn't look like they're taking pre-orders anymore? Have you ordered from them before?

I don't understand that orange tip toy law. Sure, don't let kids in America walk into Target and buy a toy that looks like a gun. Modify THAT toy gun with an orange tip. Why make the law state that you can't import a toy from another country with different laws? So basically I can order a gun or a katana from Japan but just not a toy gun without an orange tip? There's no way I'm buying it with the orange tip and I'm not going to pay an arm and a leg for one that's correct. Hopefully this won't be a huge issue.

Emperor's Hand

Whats even stranger is that when transformed Megatron will be way out of scale to look like a realistic gun one would think so this whole orange tip thing is just plain dumb.

and I am still waiting for the news on a MP Starscream with correct colours!
    Formerly of Cyber_Syxx fame.

Didnt we see pictures of a corrected Starscream? I thought we did?

Page 1 of 199 1231151101 ... LastLast