Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Movie Toys & Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Matchbox JP Ford Explorer & Jeep for 1.09@ from Target. Might go back for Mattel Alan Grant & Muldoon. Malcolm if they do one for sure.
    Malcolm is coming or sure, but in a future wave. I think the next wave is expected for June 1st so hopefully he's in that one.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Mudtrooper, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

I've picked up a lot of stuff recently, all from Mattel's Jurassic World line.

-Legacy Jeep Wrangler, Extreme Chomping T-Rex, Robert Muldoon x2
    -Battle Damage Blue x2, Stiggy x2, Colossal T-Rex
    -Super Articulated Indoraptor x2
    -Mosasaurus x2
    -Action Attack Carnotaurus
    -Roarivores Triceratops, Baryonyx
    -Blind Bag Mini Dinos wave 1

Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Mudtrooper, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

recently picked up a complete Jurassic Park Ford Explorer vehicle.... now if only Mattel would make some 3.75" figures of Lex and Tim and the unfortunate Lawyer than I'd be all set.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

All from the past week or so.

Love that mosquito in amber replica, where'd you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    Love that mosquito in amber replica, where'd you get that?
    Yeah it's really cool. I got it at EB Games here in Canada, but GameStop in the US is also carrying them.

Picked up Funko #546 John Hammond to complete my Funko JP humans collection. Only missing the Entertainment Earth exclusive goo-splattered Nedry but it's on order.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213