Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Initial Han run complete!! **updated pics**

Initial Han run complete!! **updated pics**

I've been assembling this thing for about 3 or 4 years now. I've now got Han on each basic cardback and a couple of variations to boot. I'll now slowly work on getting variations together. Not shown in the pictures because I haven't received them yet, are an ROTJ Endor Han w/camo collar and my final piece a POTF Carbonite Han.

And the entire run on one wall plus the Solo collection, both vintage and some modern stuff thrown in that I liked. The Han Solo sign came from Disney World last year. My wife bought it for that purpose when I was off in another corner of the Star Tours shop.
    Han Focus

Time to nut up or shut up.

Re: Initial Han run complete!!

that's a very nice collection. please post some more pictures when you get the other pieces!
    Robbie

Agree with the above and definitely post more pictures when you get the other Han's
    More powerful than you can possibly imagine

My AFA loose collection

Nice collection, are you planing in collect foreign figures?

Congrats!!
    Looking for any Any Vintage Vader, Heman, MASK, Thundercats and Ghostbusteres prototypes

real nice

nice Han collection..
    hedgehog-and-friends.blogspot.com

Bespin Han was my all-time favorite vintage figure. Nice!
    "The force is with you young Skywalker.....but you are not a jedi, yet" Darth Vader

CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK! http://forum.rebelscum.com/t934057/

Great focus
    www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your die cast needs

Thanks guys for the comments. The Carbonite Han showed up the day before yesterday and I should receive the other Endor Han today or tomorrow. When I get them, I'll update the pics.

As for looking into Trilogo and foreign figures...the thought has crossed my mind, but due to price, I probably won't make much of an effort with those. I may try to pick up one just to have an example in my set, but probably won't do much beyond that.

I've got a vacation to DC coming this summer and softball season is about to start, so I need to get a few new things for that and save for vacation.
    Han Focus

Time to nut up or shut up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast