Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Greatest Hits 2007: Fan Favorites Showdown, Vol. 3

Greatest Hits 2007: Fan Favorites Showdown, Vol. 3

Since the 2nd thread has past the thread limit and Curto didn't start up the 3rd thread here is the 3rd thread! Please continue here.

Re: Greatest Hits 2007: Fan Favorites Showdown, Vol. 3

Capntarpals hears the call, and answers it!

And what a good time it is to remind everyone that this thread's officially official name is "Greatest Hits 2007: Fan Favorite Showdown, Vol. 3, aka...why the Imperial Officers are lame".

Yes, yes, it's true. Mr Curto, GNT, and George Lucas all approved it. Sponsored in part by the Pit Droid Rebellion...Faster than a speeding speeder, more powerful than a Sandcrawler! Able to leap tall Coruscant spires in a single bound!

The Imperial Officers are lame. "How lame are they?" They are so lame, that the POTF2 Monkey Leia and R5-D4 get more "action" than them. Impys! They don't even have cool suits of plastoid armor...just three head variants. That's why they stay at home on a Friday night while the arguably two worst figures of the modern Star Wars era are partying the night away.

As of this writing, I have yet to hear from a single Impy "Officer" fan. So, where are you turkeys(after Thanksgiving, you are what you eat ) who are voting for that boring, LAME figure anyway? What is your thought process? At least I can understand the army building/clone fanaticism in regards to the Scout...

So vote Pit Droid! Because the Impy Officers aren't deserving of your vote, 'cause they're lame, lame, laaaaame!
    Hey kids and collectors! Buy stuff with CV contest stickers on them and get ripped off!
    [o] (o) [o]
    "Stay in attack formation!"

Re: Greatest Hits 2007: Fan Favorites Showdown, Vo

Curto, go ahead and tell us what the other Saga Legends figures are...

Come on, we've played along with the voting even as it's become superfluous. Time to spill the beans and tell us what we'll be getting (or lamenting... I hope not).
    "Great. Well we can still outmaneuver 'em..."

My feedback thread:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1083916/#post18877034

Curto is currently out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm sure he'll answer all of your questions (yeah, right) when he returns.

I'll be back tomorrow...and with any luck, I'll have the full lineup for you next week.

Holidays really screw up the schedule, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curto
    I'll be back tomorrow...and with any luck, I'll have the full lineup for you next week.

Holidays really screw up the schedule, don't they?
    Good, I cannot wait to see it!
    I am a Jedi, like my father before me!
    My Trade List & ask for customs link

Does he mean the entire Line Up or just whats in the first 8, hmmmm would be cool if it was the full line-up and he doesnt make us wait until the end of the week and puts it out on monday.
    "Hello Beastie"

The finals are upon us.

Dark Trooper shall rule supreme! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

It's here at long last...the final week of voting!

Saga Legends Fan's Choice
    We're down to 2 contenders, as fans continue to choose their favorite figure in the modern line that will be designated as the #1 Saga Legends Fan's Choice figure!

Counting down to #1
    The voting is not over yet! The figure (or figures) that you vote as the #1 fan favorite will be specially marked that way on the card. So for the last time, every vote counts to determine the overall fan favorite figure.

To make it easier to keep track of who's being voted on in each showdown, check out the handy scorecard (now updated for week 6) that not only shows which figures are facing off, but also gives you a look at who's who (just in case you still need a reminder.) Plus you can track each figure's progress throughout the tournament.

So head on over and place your vote today!

Emperor's Hand

Well I voted DarkTrooper to end my voting but in the end the only thing I care about is that the Pit Droids made it to the final 4 and will be re-released.

I don't think either the Imperial Officers or the Darktrooper are deserving of the tag #1 Fan Choice figure as that rightful tag should go to the VOTC Stormtrooper but nevermind it's all fun and games at this point and not much is really at stake as that tag is a farce on either one of these figures.
    Formerly of Cyber_Syxx fame.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast