Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterfett feedback

Masterfett feedback

Just traded with Masterfett for some parts, it went smoothly and quick communication - glad to leave him his first trade feedback.

Re: Masterfett feedback

Masterfett hooked me up with an elusive MU Captain America.

Thanks!
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

This fellow scummer when above and beyond and send my extra BAD parts today! Thank you so much! A+ Trader here guys!

Just got Shawn's (Masterfett's) end of our latest trade in the post today. All items were in mint condition and packed better than Hasbro could do. Communication at every stage was excellent. You can trade with this man with complete confidence.
    "...cross me, and you'll soon discover that under this playful, boyish exterior beats the heart of a ruthless, sadistic maniac."
    -Lord Edmund Blackadder II

Nice easy trade with MF. We swapped some droid parts and it all went smoothe and straightforward. He was a pleasure to deal with and can certainly be relied upon in my expereince. Thanks Shawn!

I just completed my first transaction w/ Shawn. It was a flawless deal. Fast payment and great communication. Enjoy your figures.

Just completed my first transaction with Shawn. Excellent all the way around. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Terrific Scummer!

Just bought some figures. Got them VERY fast and in wonderful condition! Thanks so much for helping me out!
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

I just finished a transaction with MasterFett and it was A+++++++++++++ all across the board.
    Hope to do buisness with him again soon.
    Wants:
    EU: Saba Sebatyne, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    OT: Fozec, Admiral Piett, Taym Dren-Garen
    PT: Cin Drallig, Eeth Koth, Aurra Sing

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast