Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sw91 masterjedi06 Clonewars18 complaint

sw91 masterjedi06 Clonewars18 complaint

I figure i would make a seperate post. for those who have been ripped off by Andy Flynn of Colorado please send me your email address so i can add your email to the list of complainers. when i get a good ammount i'll send the rest of the complaintees everyone elses email address to submit their internet fraud claim.

Re: sw91 masterjedi06 complaint

You got my info, let me know if you need anything else.

pm sent

Hmmm, what's the update with you guys? No tracking numbers I presume, like me. What a surprise.

Haven't heard a word from him...
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side"
    TK-2656

i still haven't received anything from this goon. Currently on vaction but he's just messin with anyone. Anyone ever get a PM with his cell phone numbeR?

I know this does not help but I posted this on Clonewars18 feedback.

Looks like he used me to get a good name on his feedback.I feel lucky I guess and Im sorry for all the crapola you guys are going thru.

Still haven't gotten my check...whats up?
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side"
    TK-2656

i called his house last week and spoke to his father. he told me he'd gotten my things mailed on friday. im hoping to get it in the next few days (fingers crossed). what are you guys still missing?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast