Page 790 of 790 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790
Results 7,891 to 7,895 of 7895

Thread: The little things that made you happy today

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_1 View Post
    My wife and I finalized negotiations for our first home today! If all goes well, we should be closing December 1st.
    Congrats! That's exciting!
    Star Wars | The Empire Strikes Back | Return of the Jedi
    The Golden Age

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_1 View Post
    My wife and I finalized negotiations for our first home today! If all goes well, we should be closing December 1st.
    Congrats on this!
    Getting your first home is the best feeling.
    Just be prepared for the possibility of all kinds of salespeople coming to your home offering insurance, alarm systems, water-filtration systems, cable, etc.
    Once your stuff becomes public record, they all come hounding you!
    Hopefully you can avoid this, but we had people coming by for several weeks after we bought out house.
    Anyway.......good luck with everything and hope you can fill it with many memories!

My "thing".......

Had my lower wisdom teeth removed last Thursday.
    Surgery went well and I've been improving.
    Swelling is still there but it's not as prominent and the pain is lessening.
    The meds still got me kinda loopy from time to time, but hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.
    Last edited by HappyNoodleBoy; 11-15-2017 at 12:12 AM.
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

Found out I'm working with someone that worked on the PT in a fairly important capacity! I hate the PT but still...it's Star Wars!

Oh, and my RC Batmobile (the one that "vapes") arrived...to be a joint xmas gift for my youngest and I!
    Last edited by sinkie; 11-15-2017 at 08:52 PM.
    "Through us, the cosmos gazes on itself, adores itself, breaks its own heart. Through us, matter stares slack-jawed at its own star-dusted countenance and knows, incredulously, that it knows." - Alan Moore

I'm happy today because someone close to me delivered my favorite breakfast.

Had my last day of work today for the Thanksgiving break.
    Off for 9 days!
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

Page 790 of 790 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790