Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Recent Acquisitions

Nice, do you put the cards in pennysleeves or straight into the display case?

Quote Originally Posted by are_k View Post
    Nice, do you put the cards in pennysleeves or straight into the display case?
    Penny Sleeves. I want to protect them. Its kind of a bear to put them in these cheap cases that come with the frame, but I feel its worth it.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1029047
    TK/ID/DZ-9433
    nWo 4 LIFE!
    [-o-] (-o-) [-o-]

Are screwdowns better for long term storage than toploaders?
    Last edited by aleisters; 05-14-2017 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Wrong spot

Unless they have been out for a while, I spotted a few "Phantom Force" sealed small boxes at Walmart. They look to be extra/unsold Star Wars packs from the last 2 years or so as a deal offering.
    The contents said something like 4 random sealed packs, I think 4 packs of those Galactic discs and a bonus jumbo pack. $14.88 each if I recall. I wanted to take a pic but left my phone at home.
    I'm immune to the light!

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw_Wonder View Post
    Unless they have been out for a while, I spotted a few "Phantom Force" sealed small boxes at Walmart. They look to be extra/unsold Star Wars packs from the last 2 years or so as a deal offering.
    The contents said something like 4 random sealed packs, I think 4 packs of those Galactic discs and a bonus jumbo pack. $14.88 each if I recall. I wanted to take a pic but left my phone at home.
    Saw some people bought some boxes and opened them.Contained 4 packs of Galactic Connections,2 packs of Clone Wars(blue packing,not sure which set),2 packs of JTTFA & 2 packs of TFA series 1.Most got nothing special but did saw a few got a sketch and autograph.I would say don't waste your money,save for TLJ,IMO!!!

Do you know if the JTTFA packs contained the Family Legacy Walmart exclusives?
    I'm immune to the light!

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw_Wonder View Post
    Do you know if the JTTFA packs contained the Family Legacy Walmart exclusives?
    They only have blue print

So those would be the overpriced Toys R Us JTTFA pack leftovers?!
    I'm immune to the light!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213