Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of the Collection - UPDATED ON 04.21.2017

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab View Post
    Pretty amazing update! No Unkar Plutt or unmasked Kylo Ren?
    Thanks Nick!

That update is actually from March of last year. Since then I have added Plutt and Unmasked Ren... plus lots of others.

I'm about due for a new set of photos I think.

Amazing collection, and job of displaying it all ! I thought I had ya with a piece you didn't have , then I saw the Famba on the floor. LOL. Again , great job. The force is definitely strong with you !

Thanks!

Also, I uploaded all new photos today into the first post.

Still utterly mind-blowing. It's so much fun to go through your pictures.

Love the updates when they come around on this collection, always highlights that I have a looooong way to go. I may have one that is missing though! Dun, dun, daahhhhhh!!!! I can't see the Black Series Biggs Darklighter (though you do have the 30th Anniversary version, so may not have felt the need to upgrade). Am I right? Do I win a prize?

Chris
    Wanted: VINTAGE COLLECTION: C-3PO. Still got a Vinage Wedge & Gammy to trade.

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue82 View Post
    Love the updates when they come around on this collection, always highlights that I have a looooong way to go. I may have one that is missing though! Dun, dun, daahhhhhh!!!! I can't see the Black Series Biggs Darklighter (though you do have the 30th Anniversary version, so may not have felt the need to upgrade). Am I right? Do I win a prize?

Chris
    Hmmmmmm... You might be onto something. I think I skipped the Black Series Biggs thinking it was a repack of the one in front of the Wampa in this photo:

But looking at the comparison in this image:

... it appears that IS something I need to order.
    Last edited by Kneel_Before_Zod; 04-23-2017 at 04:36 PM.

. Worth it for the articulation but not sure if the head sculpt is better or worse than the 30th anniversary

My Feedback Thread

Different sculpt / kit-bash definitely fits into what I collect. I bought one on eBay last night.

Great catch, thanks for spotting that!

No worries, happy to help. Not really a chore, I enjoy looking through this collection

My Feedback Thread

I just found this thread for the first time today and it has blown my socks off. This is an absolutely incredible collection! As Obi-Wan Kenobi would say, "you must be very proud".

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast