Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SSC 12" Leia as Boussh Part 1

SSC 12\" Leia as Boussh Part 1

I was looking at the pre-preorder page on SSC's web site and I got to thinking about this figure's exclusive.

My guess is that it will either come packaged with a slave girl outfit, or that the slave girl outfit will be under the Boussh disguise.
    When someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away. -Mitch Hedburg

Re: SSC 12\" Princess Leia in Boussh Disguise

are the hair sculpts close enough to make it a 2 in one?

No, in Slave outfit her hair is in a pony tail.

Woohoo!!! I got to strip Leia!!

This one I'll might get, I want to see some better pictures. I would think for items, the Thermal Detenator, Boussh's staff and chewie handcuffs?
    Wants: Any Expanded universe figure, Boba Fett and Blue Clone Kotos. Sideshow 12" Maul.

Quote Originally Posted by UNIT01
    No, in Slave outfit her hair is in a pony tail.
    Maybe a second head? I've seen Leia Boussh done before with a pony tail, wish I could remember where.
    When someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away. -Mitch Hedburg

I talked to the reps tonight at SDCC and they said the exclusive were a blaster. The setup with her, Luke, Jabba, Bib, and Salicious is awesome.
    "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers."

Another negative point about doing a 12" slave Leia is that there's such a lack of clothes all the articulation joints would be exposed. Those would be very distracting and aren't very $exy at all. This was a good choice, IMO...
    "Only now, at the end, do you understand."

The Leia Booush with pony Tail was the most recnt Hasbro saga figure.
    In Brightest Day In Blackest Night No Evil Shall Escape My Sight Let All Thoes Who Worship Evil's Might Fear My Power Green Lantern's Light!

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentor
    The Leia Booush with pony Tail was the most recnt Hasbro saga figure.
    That's what I was starting to think. Thanks for clearing that up.

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast