Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SSC: 12" Anakin Skywalker Part 6

SSC: 12\" Anakin Skywalker Part 6

Please continue the discussion from SSC: 12" Anakin Skywalker Part 5 here...
    Serving the Star Wars Generation since 1996.
    http://www.rebelscum.com
    PT+TCW+OT=SW

Re: SSC: 12\" Anakin Skywalker Part 6

Still wondering if ANY Canadiens besides Dave of course have either gotten their shipping notice and tracking number from sideshow (exclusive or regular)

I've been checking the FedEx tracking page daily, and Anakin is set to arrive here on 06/02.
    The funny thing is he left the FedEx facility on 5/27 and there hasn't been an update since.
    Should I be worried?

I live in Connecticut and I received my shipping notice on Friday. It should be here on Saturday.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by yensid63
    I've been checking the FedEx tracking page daily, and Anakin is set to arrive here on 06/02.
    The funny thing is he left the FedEx facility on 5/27 and there hasn't been an update since.
    Should I be worried?
    It takes a while for the package to arrive at the destination location after departing the original facility.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by yensid63
    Should I be worried?
    Nope. I have exactly the same dates on my tracking page as well. A similar thing happened with Luke. You're Anakin should arrive safely on time.

Mine has been delivered. Its sitting on my front door step...man the next hour and a half of work is gonna take forever!
    60% of the Time, I'm right everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mike
    Mine has been delivered. Its sitting on my front door step...man the next hour and a half of work is gonna take forever!
    damn if only i knew where you lived.

don't worry about it fed-ex's tracking sucks well you can call them if you want but they'll usually tell you the same thing, Also why doesn't someone *cough, dave cough* find out how they do shipping so we all won't spaz out about it next time
    Ke draar ramaana sa hutuun - Never die a cowards death
    Duct tape is kinda like the force
    one light side, one dark side and holds the universe together.

SSC's shipping policies are probably a company issue and I wouldn't feel good about inquiring on...
    Serving the Star Wars Generation since 1996.
    http://www.rebelscum.com
    PT+TCW+OT=SW

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast