Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: MEGO: How Many Black Hole Fans Are Present?

When I win the lottery. I'll complete my collection. I'm only missing S.T.A.R. and Humanoid.

Lol I could do with a lottery win myself,how much do you thimk a mintish star and humanoid would set you back I m taking decent condition and complete on both.
    " i`m a jedi,like my father before me ! "

Quote Originally Posted by SCIFI_TOYS View Post
    Lol I could do with a lottery win myself,how much do you thimk a mintish star and humanoid would set you back I m taking decent condition and complete on both.
    Ebay currently has a STAR at $299 and a Humanoid without the boots at $1,699.

Quote Originally Posted by jediblood View Post
    Ebay currently has a STAR at $299 and a Humanoid without the boots at $1,699.
    Hi yes was looking for more of a bargain on humanoid star the only one I find are the gig magnetic ones no figure at the price you say.FF has a a few around 550 to 600..

Quote Originally Posted by SCIFI_TOYS View Post
    Hi yes was looking for more of a bargain on humanoid star the only one I find are the gig magnetic ones no figure at the price you say.FF has a a few around 550 to 600..
    What is FF?

Quote Originally Posted by jediblood View Post
    What is FF?
    Finalfrontiertoys.com

Well where are all those wonderfull picture of those black hole collections? Come on we are not a secret society!!
    Last edited by SCIFI_TOYS; 05-29-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Well I guess I can re-share my image from 2011... Believe it or not, the display is still in the exact same spot! Where the heck did 7 years go!!!???

"I'm so hardcore, I hate the title "A New Hope" being added!"
    My Feedback

Very nice set and very clean figures ,thanks for the share.

Hi guys if you look in the vintage star wars classified section I m offering a 12 back palitoy graded c3 po for a loose complete humanoid.thanks.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839