Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Recent Acquisitions

I missed this line in my teenage years, but a local comic shop has almost the entire line plus saga and otc, 3 for $10. I picked up quite a few, they are great figures!
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

Picked up a loose Foode and beede from a vintage toy store that I went to today. I have been wanting to visit for a long time. Can cross that one off my list of needs

Picked up a POTJ TIE Bomber today. Even Hoth like conditions didn't prevent me from picking this up! I like to grab the latest versions of vehicles. However with the Saga version it was essentially the same, the only difference being is some blast marks which I didn't like. Hasbro released one in 2010 but it was a gray paint job. I went with the POTJ version, which is the dark blue and more accurate color.

Captain

Just got Pote Snitkin mint on card for 3 American dollars. Cool guy. Love the background dudes

Quote Originally Posted by Machew_Man View Post
    Just got Pote Snitkin mint on card for 3 American dollars. Cool guy. Love the background dudes
    He's a great sculpt that still holds up well! I've got him with my TVC and TBS Jabba's Palace figures and he looks right at home.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

Just got a set of 4 12" POTJ figures.

Looking back I can't recall why I never picked these up when they firs came out. As I look at them now I can see why I passed at the time but I'm happy I have them now.
    Last edited by Calitrooper; 05-21-2017 at 10:22 AM.

Just picked up a Jawa (no holes in feet) with Gong Droid.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132