Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opening Post

Opening Post

Welcome to our new section for hosting fan-written fictional stories about the Star Wars universe. The rules are simple:

1) All work must be original, and not copied from another author.

2) All work must be about Star Wars. You can create your own characters and cross-over characters from other genres but in the main your story much fit into the Star Wars universe.

3) Nothing too explicit or excessive in adult content: PG-13 is the maximum. Anything over this will not be tolerated.

4) An author can open one thread for each story. The opening chapter must be done in bold, or some other distinguishing mark-up. Additional content should also be posted in the same mark-up to separate it from member's comments and critiques in the thread which must also be posted in the same thread.

5) Authors can have multiple threads for different stories, but each separate story must be kept in one thread.

We will be moving any existing fan fictional threads into here as we find them. You can help by posting any links you know of as a reply to this opening post.

Thanks, and ink your nibs

Jeremy
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Re: Opening Post

Excellent new post Jeremy, I like it.

Now to get to work on some new material.

Nik

cool. this is long over-due.
    What, me worry?

To quote Napoleon Dynamite: "Dang it!" I have a cool story to post, but it will definitely not pass the censors with it's blood and guts storyline about a squad of Stormtroopers being slowly massacred by demonically possessed rebels. Oh well!
    "No lower life form is worth going hungry for... friend."

well i finally have started my own fanfic story...i've been meaning to do this for years...after reading/viewing tons of photonovels and fanfic stories over the years, the last one being Mace Lives...i did. late last night before i went to sleep i had a stroke of genious and started typing up my story...turned out to be like a 7 page summary, now i gotta go and fine tune it make some good names for some of the characters, i think its a good story, hopefully i'll have it up soon, it still needs a good amount of work, i did some research on wookiepedia to get some facts straight.

<font color="red">C L U E # 4

Which character mumbles this phrase? – “I told you to forget it.”

Extra help for day five: Photographs
    </font>

I'm thinking of posting a funny LEGO story I made called "LEGO Life of a Stormtrooper" A funny story about TK-421, a stormtrooper's life.
    "Whenever I thought of new figures about a year ago, I saw good sculpt and great paint, now I see good sculpt, but figures that look like glossy chocolate."
    Think about it for a while. Now I bet you're hungry.

I guess I will post my Portal-Star Wars crossover!
    "Perhaps you are the one that has changed."
    http://warsbook.ning.com/

My story's up now under LEGO Life of a Stormtrooper™! Read it! Comment!
    "Whenever I thought of new figures about a year ago, I saw good sculpt and great paint, now I see good sculpt, but figures that look like glossy chocolate."
    Think about it for a while. Now I bet you're hungry.

I am writing a funny Star Wars First Order fanfic. Anybody interested in starring in it alongside me?

i have had an idea for a sw fan story myself for while if it ever gets written ill post it here
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast