Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Food Premiums Section

Does anyone remember Burger Chef? I have 2 or 3 of the "fun meal" card backs from them.

Wherever I May Roam

I never heard of Burger Chef before I got the 1994 Tomart Star Wars catalog. I was surprised their headquarters was in Indiana. I know back at the time no one would touch Star Wars then it became a huge hit. I was amazed that McDonalds got the Star Trek license but not Star Wars.

food premiums update: kids cuisine vader, kids cuisine ep7 stormtrooper, w/free digital storybook offers and Rogue One water like last year's Force Awakens water, also Toothpaste now with rey/bb8 no longer vader/yoda

How rare is the '97 Pepsi OT Special Edition TIE/X-wing mobile?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/162366139754
    Is $88 low or high for this?

We really do need another round of cool cereal exclusive figures. I loved getting my Ghost of ObiWan and Han Solo Stormtrooper figure back in the late 90's

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial_PR View Post
    We really do need another round of cool cereal exclusive figures. I loved getting my Ghost of ObiWan and Han Solo Stormtrooper figure back in the late 90's
    I really liked the mini viewers they did for Force Awakens; I was disappointed we didn't get any cereal or fast food premiums for Rogue One.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLobot View Post
    I really liked the mini viewers they did for Force Awakens; I was disappointed we didn't get any cereal or fast food premiums for Rogue One.
    Same here. It's pretty fun digging through for your prize and enjoying a bowl of cereal while you check it out

I did buy at WalMart the other day, a bag of Chex Mix with a stormtrooper on it just because I was craving SOMETHING with a Rogue One tie in. (They had similar bags for TFA) lol I too really missed having some sort of premium, either from Subway or cereal. Subway kept Disney's Moana pretty much the whole time Rogue One was out. The only food tie in "item" (not just packaging art) I ever really saw was in theaters, the drink cups with figure toppers, and the metal popcorn buckets.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLobot View Post
    On that front however, I was pleasantly surprised to find a box of Reese's Puffs in the back of the cupboard last week from TFA release that had the droid viewers promo. I had a couple other expired and stale opened boxes, unopened cereal, that I had sitting in the deep back of the cupboard all this time. I had already taken out the viewer from those, but I also found the unopened Reese's. Lo and Behold it had the regular issue BB-8 in it, the only one I had not come across! So it was a happy day.

The food premiums are always awesome! I love snacking, so anytime there's food promos I try and snag them all. The way I look at it.. I'm always buying Pepsi, Doritos, cereal, etc. and while I have my favs, I'm not so picky that I can't just grab anything with SW on it. I look at it as buying my weekly/monthly snacks (that I'm always going to do anyhow) but now I have some great collectibles to go along with, so to me it's kind of like collecting for "free".

I just grabbed some of the Rogue One Chex Mix bags recently. There's been an unbelievable amount of SW Food related items over the years, so fun to collect. Everytime I go into the local grocery store there seems to be a different SW Campbell's soup. The frozen Birds eye vegetables with R2 and Yoda ware a few of my favs just becasue they are kind of an odd item to merchandise.
    Western PA contact www.pswcs.com
    You are a meat head, dead from the neck up....a meathad.-Archie Bunker

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast