Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195
Results 1,941 to 1,949 of 1949

Thread: Galactic Heroes

What does the Ghost go for normally? I saw it marked down at TRU yesterday for $20, which seemed like a really good deal. My son has kind of outgrown these, but still breaks them out from time to time, may have to go back and pick one up.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Regular retail is $30. Target has it on its website for $20 ($30 in stores...). I've been debating getting this one, too...

It is a great set, IMO. However, I got it because we were supposed to get the Phantom also. And I have not seen that anywhere on or offline. And there is nothing on Hasbro's website. Might need to contact them again. Really excited to see what's in store with TLJ coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    My son has kind of outgrown these, but still breaks them out from time to time, may have to go back and pick one up.
    Same here, after we watched the trailer for TLJ he busted them out and we've, er, I mean, he's been playing with them for the past week.

The line seems to have slowed down again, any new stuff coming out? I've seen pics of a BB8 shaped base and what looks like a new AT-AT (the R1 version maybe)? Shame they aren't doing more R1 as it is my new SW obsession.

They don't check street dates on the case and are told not to bring anything back the stockroom.

Was really looking forward to finishing the Rebels crew in Galactic Hero form... Any news on these? Still don't see either the Hera Phantom set or the Zeb Sabine set on e-bay so apparently they don't exist yet...
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

I saw the the last jedi multi pack and a sweat atst with a stormie and finn in disguise today.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterWindu View Post
    I saw the the last jedi multi pack and a sweat atst with a stormie and finn in disguise today.
    Cool! I was wondering if we would see anything new in this line on or around Force Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by keknivek View Post
    Was really looking forward to finishing the Rebels crew in Galactic Hero form... Any news on these? Still don't see either the Hera Phantom set or the Zeb Sabine set on e-bay so apparently they don't exist yet...
    So this didn’t get released. I assumed as much. Shame my nipper loves rebels but we can’t complete the set.
    impressive.....most impressive

Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195