Page 194 of 195 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195 LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1946

Thread: Galactic Heroes

The Toys R Us store nearest to me had some of the new Galactic Heroes 2-packs today. I got the BB-8/Poe Dameron pack. They also had the Kanan Jarrus/Inquisitor pack and the FA Han Solo/Sidon Ithano pack.

BusyBantha,

Have you seen the Boba/HIC again? I haven't seen it locally!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    BusyBantha,

Have you seen the Boba/HIC again? I haven't seen it locally!
    I think I did see it once last week probably at a Target), but it's been a really hectic couple of weeks and I couldn't tell you exactly where. Since I had already picked it up, I didn't pay that much attention... If I spot it again, I will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by BusyBantha View Post
    I think I did see it once last week probably at a Target), but it's been a really hectic couple of weeks and I couldn't tell you exactly where. Since I had already picked it up, I didn't pay that much attention... If I spot it again, I will let you know.
    Thanks! I got to start checking more closely as well!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Target stores in my area have some of the two-packs of GH figures on clearance. I've seen the Finn/Trooper, Rey/Phasma, and Luke/Han as stormtroopers packs at 30% off.

I really like the new Rey/Ren two-pack, as it covers two of my basic favorite TFA figures: Resistance Rey and unmasked Kylo Ren.

I realize Kylo looks like he's competing in the Olympics in this picture, but fortunately it's all removable.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE)

Toy Fair 17 had some Galactic Heroes stuff on display. Has anyone heard about the Hera's Phantom set or the Zeb/Sabine 2 pack? Are they still coming out?
    It's not a hobby......it's an obsession

Don't know about the Zeb/Sabine pack, but contacted Hasbro about Hera's Phantom. They said it has shipped out, and should be arriving in stores soon. But that was nearly a mouth ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost088 View Post
    Don't know about the Zeb/Sabine pack, but contacted Hasbro about Hera's Phantom. They said it has shipped out, and should be arriving in stores soon. But that was nearly a mouth ago.
    Awesome. I'll bet the Zeb&Sabine will be out then as well. Would be the only way we have the Ghost and the crew aside from Lego.
    It's not a hobby......it's an obsession

Page 194 of 195 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195 LastLast