Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone from Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by coachvader View Post
    Toy man's booth at the The big shanty antique mall in Kennesaw is the only place i have seen a decent vintage offering.
    Yeah, I've spoken to him a few times. He's all over the place with his prices, usually on the high side. He uses ebay as his price guide. I at least tried to get him to price based on things that have sold, instead of what people are asking. No dice though.

Not living in GA atm, but from Central. There happen to be some fair deals on Craigslist for BMF and AT-ATs right now (or were). Check em out!
    Paying 1999 prices for 2015 toys in Parts Unknown.

Anyone near Lowndes county? I have this and a few other items.It's a unasseblembed original trliogy special edition first time on DVD standee.

I'm a lifetime collector live in Stockbridge Georgia just south and east of Atlanta. Love to meet some other local collectors.

I sometimes get down to the Sky Valley area, and I would love to take a day to visit the High and the aquarium down in Atlanta.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12