Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions!

Quote Originally Posted by mizak23 View Post
    I was a big collector of the modern line, until about 2008, when finances dictated that my collecting hobby had to be put on hold. Shortly after that I got married and sold my collection to help pay for the wedding. I only recently got back into collecting after walking into a flea market and seeing a bunch of MOC POFT2 figures. Right now I've got a Red Card Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Stormtrooper, Chewbacca, R2-D2, TIE Pilot, Han Solo in Hoth Gear, Luke Skywalker in X-Wing Gear, and Luke Skywalker in Dagobah Fatigues. So far all Long Sabers also. I'm really looking forward to completing the first wave of figures.
    If only you'd gotten back into collecting POTF2 before TFA hit theaters. You could've gotten everything dirt cheap. I finished my POTF2 collection off about 2 years back, and I don't think I ever paid over 2 or 3 dollars for any figure, MOC.

Let me know if there is something in particular you're looking for. There's an antique store close to my house loaded with POTF2 figures MOC. Most are priced between $4.99 and $5.99 (a bit high, in my opinion).
    Last edited by Jeremiah2849; 02-12-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Picked up an A-wing pilot (one that was packed in with the red A-wing) for 5 bucks at a local collectible shop. Normally I don't buy the older figures, but I'm caught up with my pilot collection and figured this would look good displayed with the other A-wing pilots.

Hi guys, I've finally managed to get hold of a POTF2 Tatooine Skiff, the legs don't seem to want to stay flush with the bottom of it, ie they hang down a little, they still fully deploy using the lever but when they close they wont stay in the base of the skiff, anyone else have this issue ? debating wether to have a look inside it or not ?

Kindest regards
    Tys

picked up a complete loose X-Wing with working electronics from a flea market over the weekend for $25.00. going to use it to make a custom Partisan X-Wing from Rogue One.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Nice! I've still got mine MIB.

Awesome item- "Red five standing by...."

Quote Originally Posted by tys1977 View Post
    Hi guys, I've finally managed to get hold of a POTF2 Tatooine Skiff, the legs don't seem to want to stay flush with the bottom of it, ie they hang down a little, they still fully deploy using the lever but when they close they wont stay in the base of the skiff, anyone else have this issue ? debating wether to have a look inside it or not ?

Kindest regards
    Tys
    Mine was like this straight out of the box.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

scored a POTF Millennium Falcon Carrying Case incorrect Wedge Antilles figures at SW Celebration for $2.00.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Nicely done!

Quick Question:

Q: Are the 'Green' Commtech figures that came out about the same time as the Red EpI Commtech figures more considered POTF2 figs or EPi figs?
    (Things like R2w/HoloLeia/Greedo/etc)

-Wolf

I consider them POTF2 figures.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: General Veers & Death Star Gunner.

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast