Page 985 of 985 FirstFirst ... 485885935975983984985
Results 9,841 to 9,845 of 9845

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - LEGO Edition

Yeah....there's never been a Ponda Baba minifigure (to my chagrin). Sounds fishy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_1 View Post
    Yeah....there's never been a Ponda Baba minifigure (to my chagrin). Sounds fishy to me.
    Similarly, there also has never been an official LEGO minifig of Zuckuss. I already have Boba, Dengar, Bossk, & IG-88 from the Slave 1 & Executor sets, respectively, and I got 4-LOM (from the small bounty hunter set) last week off ebay for $7 plus shipping. Some expensive customs exist, but I'm holding out for an official Zuckuss to complete the set.

An official Lego Zuckuss figure is certainly coming one day. The only question is how expensive a set they'll package it in with. They were very kind with the 4-LOM figure.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

Yeah these were custom minifigs, hence why they were so cheap. They work for filling out some of my sets though.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Picked up the Obi-Wan buildable figure from TRU for $8 this past week. Now I need to find Grevious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wants: Commander Gree 6" Black Series, Captain Rex 6" Black Series, Celebration X-Wing Luke 6" Black Series

Page 985 of 985 FirstFirst ... 485885935975983984985