Page 984 of 984 FirstFirst ... 484884934974982983984
Results 9,831 to 9,838 of 9838

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - LEGO Edition

The bomber was not discounted the one time I saw it at Walmart this week.

went a little overboard this weekend on Lego... scored all the Solo stuff, the JP1 computer room set, back to the future brick headz, Tron cycles, Naboo Duel with Maul, Jimn, and Kenobi, bounty hunters set, FO set with Executioner Stormtrooper and FO set with TR-8R trooper... as well as the 2 Lego store exclusives of the Vader pod and the mini figure set. I'll be busy building for the next few weeks.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Went to the LEGO Store and bought the Imperial Tie Fighter, Yoda’s Hut and the Darth Vader Pod for myself. Also bought a Minecraft Set, Jurassic World set and 4 mini figure bags for my boys. All sets built!
    Last edited by Yoda4501; 04-17-2018 at 12:55 AM.
    My Rebelscum Trade List

Finally found series 18 cop! All done with this wave now

Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    Finally found series 18 cop! All done with this wave now
    If I found one of those I'd be saying the same thing - because it's the only one I want, and that's because I want to make a sticker out of the tile print for my LEGO Truck (3221).

Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Went out with my oldest son and found the Cop and Cat lady. Putting the Cop together reminded me of my childhood.
    My Rebelscum Trade List

My wife came back with a second-hand 75187 BB-8 which she found on FB for $60.
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

I found the Marvel Ultimate Battle for Asgard this morning for $30. Was glad to find it for a halfway decent price for what the set includes
    My Feedback

I tried learning a foreign language by watching Star Wars in Spanish on DVD. I started with Phantom Menace, and quit after "Me Llamo Jar Jar Binks"

Page 984 of 984 FirstFirst ... 484884934974982983984