Page 972 of 973 FirstFirst ... 472872922962970971972973 LastLast
Results 9,711 to 9,720 of 9721

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - LEGO Edition

Oh Target..... At least you tried?

I placed an order for the 2017 Lego SW Advent Calendar. It arrived a couple days ago in a box that seemed way too big. There was a reason for that.....

HOW does someone even make this bad of a mistake? I could understand them sending me the wrong Lego item. I could even understand them sending me the wrong Star Wars item. But this isn't even CLOSE!
    I have contacted customer service and a replacement order is being sent. I even get to keep the wrong item.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post

Oh I don't know. That Santa in the bottom left corner could pass for BB-8 you know.
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Just picked up the Resistance Bomber and Women of NASA sets this weekend. And with the VIP bonus of double points and Nutcracker set, it was a success of a Lego store trip.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Picked up two blasts-from-the-past so far this month: 7259 ARC-170 and 6201 Slave I.

Grabbed the Doctor Strange set at Target for $14.99!

Got the phone call this morning - hit my Lego store this evening and walked out with the UCS MF, along with a Nutcracker and tote bag.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

Picked up the Wonder Woman movie set at TRU for $20.99

Quote Originally Posted by INDY View Post
    Just poking fun at Lego doing another cantina with just about the same figures except one new one, all for $10 more than last time.
    I have only been doing Lego a short time and it’s gotten very expensive very quickly.
    I saw a leaked picture of the Cantina here:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread...73890/page-917

Ugh, I wish I had just bought two of the last one to put together to make a bigger set. At least then you'd have six Modal Nodes. This one looks like it's not much bigger than the structure for the original 4501 Cantina and it doesn't even have a Dewback to add substance. They could have at least swapped out Han and Greedo for more requested characters.

Edit: According to Brickset, this is going to be $40 and has 378 pieces. Maybe we just need clearer pictures of what's in the background because I can't imagine that piece going into the Cantina itself.
    Last edited by solid_strider; 12-11-2017 at 01:29 PM.

That circular droid is part of the set. I think it works as an unofficial add on to the last cantina.

Quote Originally Posted by solid_strider View Post
    I saw a leaked picture of the Cantina here:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/thread...73890/page-917

Ugh, I wish I had just bought two of the last one to put together to make a bigger set. At least then you'd have six Modal Nodes. This one looks like it's not much bigger than the structure for the original 4501 Cantina and it doesn't even have a Dewback to add substance. They could have at least swapped out Han and Greedo for more requested characters.

Edit: According to Brickset, this is going to be $40 and has 378 pieces. Maybe we just need clearer pictures of what's in the background because I can't imagine that piece going into the Cantina itself.
    I have posted multiple reports and the first photo of this set, and now the official images.

i beseech you - please read my LSW coverage on Rebelscum.com. If you don't want to filter out the non-LEGO news yourself then hit up www.rebelstud.com instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    That circular droid is part of the set. I think it works as an unofficial add on to the last cantina.
    It's a speeder, not a droid. There's no modular/add-on capability with this set.

And there is a dedicated thread to this set now it's been announced - http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1137092 - so unless you've bought this set already move along, move along.
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Page 972 of 973 FirstFirst ... 472872922962970971972973 LastLast