Page 971 of 971 FirstFirst ... 471871921961969970971
Results 9,701 to 9,709 of 9709

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - LEGO Edition

High Admiral

Bought the Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike to qualify for the Bricktober Batman Figures set at TRU. Really cool figures.

I bought all the lego city coast guard sets. They just look fun. Now I can recreate Kevin Costner in the Guardian.
    Last edited by Grayghost2482; 10-11-2017 at 10:48 AM.

Just placed an order on the LEGO Shop for 75179 Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter and 75137 Carbon-Freezing Chamber (to combine with another to make a circle setup).

I'm pretty patient and usually only purchase LEGO during a double VIP event. I don't even remember the last time I ordered a set when it wasn't double VIP. But this time was tough as I liked the looks of Kylo's TIE Silencer more every time I saw it. I love how it's a nod to the Interceptor, which is one of my favorite starfighters. Really looking forward to getting my hands on this and getting it built. Now my next set will probably be the new Falcon if I can afford it when double VIP rolls around again.

And since I spent enough money, I'm getting that free little set that is inspired by a LEGO store with the brick wall and sets on the wall. I think it was a good idea for a mini set and it looks nice.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Grievous, Destroyer Droid, Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Reddit Star Wars leaks had the figures for what looks like a new cantina set, which includes Wuher!

I hope the new Cantina set is an improvement on the last (i.e. more minifigures and aliens). Really excited to see the full set!

Quote Originally Posted by solid_strider View Post
    It looks like those leaks might be fake.
    Hmmmm...an $80 set with 5 figures, only 1 actually new....pretty good fake...

Quote Originally Posted by INDY View Post
    Hmmmm...an $80 set with 5 figures, only 1 actually new....pretty good fake...
    The Reddit thread I found after seeing the posts here was debunked as the poster was called out for making up stuff in the past and he admitted it in the thread as well. I can't find it anymore and I'm not an expert in navigating Reddit, but I do see another thread on it now. I'm not entirely clear on what you're saying with this post though, the last one was $70 with eight minifigs, three of which were identical, and a newly tooled beast. If there is a new one and it works with the last one, cool.

Just poking fun at Lego doing another cantina with just about the same figures except one new one, all for $10 more than last time.
    I have only been doing Lego a short time and it’s gotten very expensive very quickly.
    Last edited by INDY; 10-17-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Page 971 of 971 FirstFirst ... 471871921961969970971