Page 959 of 961 FirstFirst ... 459859909949957958959960961 LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 9609

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - LEGO Edition

Thanks pal. That's a bit of a trip for me though,

The TRU out here in Bedford TX had the new summer sets. TRU usually gets them early in the US

Quote Originally Posted by snubfighter83 View Post
    The TRU out here in Bedford TX had the new summer sets. TRU usually gets them early in the US
    Got the Bounty Hunter BP at my closest TRU today. They also had the FO BP, Vader Transformation and Quadjumper. They didn't have the other Freemaker set or the Republic Tank though.

Also got the Scholastic Tartan Batman and Freemaker activity books at a book fair at my son's school. The Freemaker book had a Death Star Trooper, the same one as in the Death Star set, and they were buy one get one free.

Picked up the two new battle packs, Vader transform and republic tank this morning at TRU. 20% off and before their mark-up ($11.99 and $19.99)!!!

There were signs with 20% off Star Wars lego this week. I assumed it was a system wide thing.

Can someone post pics of the new summer 2017 in the wild please? I'd like to post a report on Rebelscum.com.
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Quote Originally Posted by INDY View Post
    There were signs with 20% off Star Wars lego this week. I assumed it was a system wide thing.
    I got the 20% off yesterday too along with the 10% TRU credit card discount, but I didn't mention it as I wasn't entirely sure if it was a system-wide thing or not. Glad to hear it was though. I had a 15% off coupon from a mailer that I tried to use, but it wouldn't work with the set, so I had assumed the cashier applied the extra 20% off at her discretion.
    Last edited by solid_strider; 05-19-2017 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by solid_strider View Post
    Got the Bounty Hunter BP at my closest TRU today.
    Quote Originally Posted by INDY View Post
    Picked up the two new battle packs, Vader transform and republic tank this morning at TRU. 20% off and before their mark-up ($11.99 and $19.99)!!!
    Folks, it really helps if you say where you bought them. Otherwise it's just bragging.

And pics please? I want to share this on the front page.
    Staff Reporter: LEGO & AU/NZ Collecting News
    Moderator: LEGO & LEGO: Classifieds

For Sale:
    LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Sale
    For Fun: LEGO Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary Archive Gallery
    For Feedback: Jeremy = AOK

Page 959 of 961 FirstFirst ... 459859909949957958959960961 LastLast