Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Group Project #6 - the holiday edition

Unofficial Group Project #6 - the holiday edition

Deck the halls with star wars figures.
    Fa la la la la la la la.
    Tis the season for another group project.
    Fa la la la la la la la.
    Get out your sculpty and your paint brushes.
    Fa la la la la la la la.
    We're going to make some holiday figures.
    Fa la la la la la la la la.

Ok. I'll stop singing. I guess there is a reason I was kicked out of chior. Anyway, the Unoffical Group Project is here again. This time we are going to make Santa Wookie. This is basically Chewbacca dressed up as Santa. You can go the extra mile and make Chewbacca's wife Malla as Mrs. Claus and some ewoks as elves. However, the main focus of this project will be Santa Wookie. Since there isn't any reference material for this one, feel free to go wild with your imagination.

For those of you that are just joining us. The idea behind the group project is that we all do the same figure together. As we build the figure, please show lots of work in progress pictures. Please describe your techniques and feel free to comment on everybody else's work. Use this as a teaching or learning techniques thread. We have a due date of day before Christmas (December 24) for this one. The project should be reasonably finished by this date. It should be interesting to see how much people get into this with the pressure of the holidays upon us.

Once the project is finished, pictures will be posted in FFURG's Group Project Casting Call. You can see past projects such as Biggs Darklighter, Adult clones, Handmadens, crossovers and other projects there.

FFURG's Group Project Casting Call

So, any questions? Let's begin talking about fodder and ideas on what Santa Claus would look like on the planet Kashyyyk.

Re: Unofficial Group Project #6 - the holiday edition

I know I'm going to get into this one.

So,the main question I have is......Would Santa Chewie have the belly like Santa Claus.

Re: Unofficial Group Project #6 - the holiday edit

Well, i have bespin escape chewie in my fodder bin from the $10 4packs clearence. So i'm gonna start with him. I'm thinking of sculpting a santa cap and coat on him and a sack full of bowcasters for the good little wookies.
    Hey... It's Me. - Han Solo
    Glassman's Customs ~ Webstore ~ Facebook

I have a few extra wookiees around here too. I'm in. I allready have some ool images up in my head
    I love the sack of bowcasters-idea. Problem is, don't have any extra bowwcasters
    I'll figure it out.

About the santa belly, I think it woul look cool if he had one
    My customs and props at:
    [urlhttp://mace2006.deviantart.com/[/url]

I'll have to start looking to buy a CC Chewie and some of that Milliput stuff.

It might be a while before I get started, but it will be fun!

I'm glad you guys are psyched about this one. I think these should be better than those holiday jawas hasbro is making.

What if we're doing other holiday-themed figures? Would you rather we put them in a separate thread since they won't be the Chewie ones?

Please post them in a different thread just like you do with your other creations.

Hey does anyone have an extra Bespin Chewie? I could use one.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
    Hey does anyone have an extra Bespin Chewie? I could use one.

[/QUOTE]
    Me too

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast