Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12501 - Thanks for the trade!

12501 - Thanks for the trade!

Came through with a hard to find VOTC C3P0. Thanks for the great trade. Fast shipping! Great figure!

Re: 12501 - Thanks for the trade!

Jay is a very trustworthy trader. I fore see that we will become good friends here on the boards. We made a simple trade and he made it easy. I was hit with a stomach virus the day that I was supposed to ship his package and didn't get it out until the next day, but he didn't get upset about it and still sent his off. I'm glad we got the opportunity to do business

The clamshells did the trick! Thanks Jay!
    "I got this! I'm gonna hit him with the 'ex-wife'!" "What?" ('ex-wife fails) "Hammer tech?" "Yeah".Need Han from Shield Gen Asslt BP!

AWESOME trade with Jay...the way it ought to be...very friendly, fast shipping, great communication...Do not hesitate.

I look forward to future trades with "12501"

THANKS!
    MW
    My Trade Feedback Here.

Just completed a great transaction with 12501.

highly recommended!

FEEDBACK

R.I.P. MCA

I also recently completed a trade with Jay - great to deal with - highly recommended!
    Thanks again
    IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL - XLIII

Jay hooked me up with a great figure, arrived fast and as described. Very easy to deal with. Thanks again.

Jay is a great guy to trade with, easy communication, good prices, ships out fast, and is just a nice guy. Never hesitate to make a trade with Jay.
    I look forward to future trades with him.
    CC1
    Here come the Irish!

Jay is a true delight to deal with. Got my purchase to me lightning fast in perfect condition. I highly recommend! Thanks again, Jay. 12501 is one number no one should forget!
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    "Dissertations in geek culture"
    Check out the Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD Daredevil and Jessica Jones podcasts by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek)

Jay's one of the best. Excellent communication, fast shipping and very well packed. I would highly recommend him. Thanks again

Always fast and honest, great seller!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast