Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Franticjedi is a ok.

Franticjedi is a ok.

A good trading experience. Thanks!

Re: Franticjedi is a ok.

This post has been changed from praise to danger. Although there were warning signs of a deal gone bad, such as excuses, damaged item's and pointless delays, I gave FraniticJedi the benefit of the doubt, after all, things do happen and I did eventualy receive my stuff, albiet not the original item I was after since it got "damaged." However, after reciving PM's from various members asking about his reliability, and after Sebulba_X's experience, it's now, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I apologize to everyone for not following my instincts and listing him as a bad trader after our deal was done.
    "If one can not say what he means, he can never mean what he says." - B5 "Into the Fire" Lord Durano to Prime Minister Mollari

Franticjedi is a thief

Franticjedi has ripped me off for a complete set of AOTC Widevision autographs in a 3-way trade with myself and Ray_N_Quiet_Rob...then has the ***** to try and rip someone else off with them here. I've given him until Friday Nov 12 to return my cards and if my mail box is empty will procecute him to the fullest extent of the law. He has also screwed over another trader over at StarWarsCards.net, and between my and that deal has been banned from that site.

Re: Franticjedi is a thief

Quote Originally Posted by Sebulba_X
    Franticjedi has ripped me off for a complete set of AOTC Widevision autographs in a 3-way trade with myself and Ray_N_Quiet_Rob...then has the ***** to try and rip someone else off with them here. I've given him until Friday Nov 12 to return my cards and if my mail box is empty will procecute him to the fullest extent of the law. He has also screwed over another trader over at StarWarsCards.net, and between my and that deal has been banned from that site.
    I'm sorry to hear you got ripped off, I know the feeling Terry Lee aka sofa_king ripped me off thread I have been watching this person closely and had a suspicion this was the same loser sofa_king with a different screen name. I even PM'ed a Mod, but I guess it wasn't enough before he struck again. All you will get from this sorry sack of **** is excuses, everything from he is hurt, girlfriend didn't send out, and that he is physically disabled.

If all of us that have been ripped off by this turd can get our resources together we can nail this c**k gobbler.
    -Ricardo
    "#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."
    "I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up."

My mom's cousin/best friend is a procescuter here in the Indy area & her husband used to be in the FBI, so I plan on talking to them this weekend and see what the best and fastest way is to procescute this guy. When I have the info I'll share it with all involved. There's at least 2 other people at StarWarsCards.net that have been ripped off by this guy, and a couple other people that have pm'd me here...so the more the merrier I guess.

How much was the stuff valued at? Prosecuting someone out of state is very hard especially if the dollar amount doesn't reach you state laws criteria. I know here in NJ anything under $200 is not even worth the effort especially when you're talking about crossing jurisdictions. I've been ripped off before by paying someone with a Money order and if you really want to get to someone you get them blacklisted across the US. If you need the info give me a shout and I'll forward it to you. Plus being in Law Enforcemnt has it's perks!!!

THE GUY NEEDS A LESSON!!!
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

The autograph set he ripped me off from can go for $600-1000 depending on what side of the bed ebay wakes up on, besides the opportunity cost of what I was unable to get as part of the 3 way trade. I have the resources to see this thing thru, and now I have the anger that will enjoy it.

I hope this isn't considered a wasted post, but I just want to draw attention to the fact that I edited my above post regarding FranticJedi. Thanks.
    "If one can not say what he means, he can never mean what he says." - B5 "Into the Fire" Lord Durano to Prime Minister Mollari

Looks like I fell prey to this guy too. we had agreed on a trade in mid october, and now with numerous excuses and no replies to my pm's I am inclined to think the worst. Thank goodness it was a small trade, but thats besides the point. I hope you can get recompense sebulba_X.
    THIS WAS MY AVATARTalon Karrde

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast