Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Jurassic World

Jurassic World

Does the story never end? Does it have to be run into the ground and get worse with neach film or is there still money to be made? Get ready for a 4th Jurassic Park....

Jurrasic Park 4' First Draft Of Script Completed

Kathleen Kennedy a producer of the Jurassic Park movies talked to SCI FI Wire about Jurassic Park 4, where she revealed that the first draft of the script has been completed by novelist William Monahan,

She also says that the movie will no longer be on an island like the previous movies. "Let's just say it takes place someplace else," she said. "It will not be green. We will not go back to the jungle."

There is no director currently attached to the project. Steven Spielberg and Kennedy will act as producers, with plans for a 2005 release.

Oh great let's see another T-Rex going through the city... Wonder if they'll get any of the original actors back - possibly get Sam Neil back yet again . Anyone really care about the JP films anmore? Can it be saved? Thoughts on the series?

Re: Jurassic Park 4

Hope never to see JP4!!!
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Actually wasn't there something mentioned in the 1st film that the dinos can't survive for more then 7 days off the island?

i don't remember, but the firstone and let's say the second one were interesting. Ep. 3 was crap and i'm sure this new one will be too. I hate sequels, most of them (doesn't matter the movie)are in proportiojn of 90% crappier than the original movie. Very few exceptions alas...
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu
    i don't remember, but the firstone and let's say the second one were interesting. Ep. 3 was crap and i'm sure this new one will be too. I hate sequels, most of them (doesn't matter the movie)are in proportiojn of 90% crappier than the original movie. Very few exceptions alas...
    Are you trying to start a different debate here with the whole sequel comment? I don't wanna have to sit here and repeat the lines from Scream 2 concerning sequels....

But on topic... I'm all for a 4th one, as long as it's good. While the first IS my favorite in this franchise, the 3rd, while short and dumbed down, was so much better than the pile of bantha poodoo that 2 was.

Well will the Dinos be in an American City? Remember those Teradactyls were flying off in the end of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Depmode
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu
    Are you trying to start a different debate here with the whole sequel comment? I don't wanna have to sit here and repeat the lines from Scream 2 concerning sequels....

But on topic... I'm all for a 4th one, as long as it's good. While the first IS my favorite in this franchise, the 3rd, while short and dumbed down, was so much better than the pile of bantha poodoo that 2 was.
    i'm sorry to say but I'm really not interested in the lines from Scream 2 concerning sequels written by you.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by General_Windu
    Well will the Dinos be in an American City? Remember those Teradactyls were flying off in the end of 3.
    I don't want this franchise turning into another Godzilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Durge
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Windu
    I don't want this franchise turning into another Godzilla.
    So no Japan?

Looks like JP is turning into another JAWS franchise...

The first was great, the third was ok. The second was terrible. I don't want to see another.

One question. Why didn't the second one use that can of DNA that Newman dropped as the focal point? Why did they have to set the whole thing on a mythical second island that they made no mention of in the first film?
    He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence.

Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast