Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,067 of 1067

Thread: Your New Acquisitions

I remember seeing a Ephant Mon for the first time at, of all places, a Sears. I regret never buying it but I always assumed the blister would separate from the card with the figure being so heavy.

X wing arrived and it's really nice! A bit too much black around the engines but it's kind of cool too. The wings are not floppy on this one even though it's pretty big.

Picked up a loose Ephant Mon today. Paid a bit more than he's typically going on eBay for him, but to me it's well worth it. He's one of only a couple of Jabba's Palace figures I was in need of.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

I think this is the right section for him, but I got the AOTC Watto off of Amazon for $4.91. Always good to have a Toydarian bum in your diorama. :{D
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

Not a new acquisition (yet) but a new antique/collectible store just opened up down the street from my home about a month ago. It's definitely one of those "hole in the wall" type places, as its in a parking lot behind a bar. I went there a few days ago and they have the Imperial Shuttle for $75 so I might swing by tomorrow and grab it.

picked up the Wampa with cave and Luke with Cave from a local comic shop for $20 complete. now just waiting for the new 2018 version to be released
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by Goldleaderone View Post
    Not a new acquisition (yet) but a new antique/collectible store just opened up down the street from my home about a month ago. It's definitely one of those "hole in the wall" type places, as its in a parking lot behind a bar. I went there a few days ago and they have the Imperial Shuttle for $75 so I might swing by tomorrow and grab it.
    Forgot to post a follow up. I checked it out more, it was missing the side panel, so I didn't get it. Oh well.

Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107