Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CorranHorn

CorranHorn

great trader........well packed and fast to ship

AAAAA+++++
    DarthBane
    I got a crap on deck that would choke a Bantha...

Re: CorranHorn

Just polished off my first transaction with CorranHorn (currently posing as Chris Benoit), and it went just as smoothly as I had expected. It's a pleasure dealing with Jason. Highly recommended!

Thanks Jason. Let's do it again some time!

- Matt

Did a transaction for various items from him, everything arrived very well packed and in great shape.
    %100 recommended.

Thank you very much.

Gabby.

Just completed my first big transaction on RS and I couldn't have asked for a better "Scummer" to deal with than CorranHorn. He paid quickly and we kept a good line of communication going the whole time. So I highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell on here!
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Just completed my first and hopefully not last deal with a great scummer. Great comms and paid fast. Top notch all the way.

...just completed a transaction with Jason...no problems whatsoever. Thanks!

-Will

Just completed a buy from Jason...great seller shipped fast and packaged well. Would definitely do business again.

Thanks!

Matt

Bought a Vintage playset and accessory from Jason.
    Fast to ship, packed very well and an awesome guy to deal with!
    Thank you!

Lieutenant Commander

A very positve transaction! Good communication! A+++++!

Great communication Nice stuff A credit to the human race. Thanks man, glad you like the drawling. Let me know if you have any extra blasters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast