Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy = AOK

Jeremy = AOK

Jeremy paid quicker than most, even considering he's international. Superquick payment, smooth communication - but what else do you expect from a Rebelscum administrator? Great transaction all the way.
    "This post does not seem to be relevant to reality therefore I am closing it." - Mike Mensinger

Re: Jeremy = AOK

Great Buyer friendly emails would highly recommend if you have a chance to work out a deal with him.

Jeremy is an excellent buyer! Great communication, super-fast payment and very friendly!!! Thanks-A-Million! [IMG]images/icons/smile.gif[/IMG]

Fast payer, good communication. Thanks Jeremy!

I had a great transaction with Jeremy. He was pleasant and prompt with his emails and a fast payer. Thanks again!
    Always looking for non-US cardbacks/MOC Death Star Droids!
    My Feedback

Jeremy is a great buyer! Paid quickly and is quick to respond to emails! Highly recommend dealing with him!
    Jim H

I sold an item to Jeremy Beckett, and all went well. He was good to deal with!

Jeremy sent PayPal for some of my Star Wars goodies! Paid quickly. No fuss!

I got several tapes / dvds from Jeremy Beckett with very interesting star wars stuff and it's wonderfull !!!!

Hope to get more soon [IMG]images/icons/wink.gif[/IMG]
    Star Wars vintage community focus page : http://www.starwarsdatabase.be/focus.php

Very trustworthy guy !
    EndorExpress.net
    Your source for everything Star Tours!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast