Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tri-logo General Madine MOC .99 cents??

Re: Tri-logo General Madine MOC .99 cents??

Often times that shows a sellers confidence in its authenticity. Lots of fakers start at a huge figure or set a huge reserve beacuase ther're scared everyone will know and they'll get the real value. IMHO..
    Looking for an ESB Dengar MOC with a clean bubble, ESB Zuckuss MOC

ok if it is real how long before that auction ends?? [IMG]images/icons/grin.gif[/IMG]

6 days. thats plenty. I've seen some really expensive stuff stay in the $100 ball park until the last 12 hrs.

[ 01-15-2004, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: cargoscout ]

Also if it is real and the seller knows what its worth i don't see a problem with starting the auction at 99p as it limits listings fees to a minimum.
    The seller knows that the figure will end at what its worth and there's no way that a genuine tri madine will finish at a low price.

Del

Originally posted by cargoscout:
    6 days. thats plenty. I've seen some really expensive stuff stay in the $100 ball park until the last 12 hrs.
    <font size="2" face="arial">Sorry i meant how long until that auction ends early due to an off ebay offer [IMG]images/icons/grin.gif[/IMG]

del

OK, I thought you meant there wasn't much time left or something. Didn't really get the first post.

Originally posted by Bounty-hunter01:
    It cant be real...lol Who would start A Tri-logo Madine off at .99 cents??
    <font size="2" face="arial">I start all my auctions at $0.01 because on eBay you pay an insertion price. Just saves some money by starting a low price.

starting the auction at a minimal price is a good thing as you advertise the fact that there`s no reserve and everyone as a chance to have a go.like all auctions should do.personnaly i would have put a good reserve on that.but i know the value and maybe just maybe he or she doen`t know.
    " i`m a jedi,like my father before me ! "

what does everyone think a general madine tri logo will go for on ebay? any guesses?
    When I am grown to man's estate I shall be very proud and great. And tell the other girls and boys Not to meddle with my toys. ~ Robert Louis Stevenson

well it would say 2500+ it appears to be in good condition the only problem with half h bubbles is they tend to lift at the bottom.
    " i`m a jedi,like my father before me ! "

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast