Thread: Glass

Glass

Super pumped to see this. Trailer should debut at SDCC.

First images courtesy of EW...

wow Mr. Glass sure got beefy since we saw him in the the last movie. he looks about 60lbs heavier, all muscle. he looks about 20 years older in this prequel.

I hear they are planning to digitally de-age Jackson by 20 years for the Captain Marvel movie -- sorta like skinny-Steve in the first Captain America movie -- I wonder if they should have gone that route here..?

Mr Glass always seemed so skinny and fragile. Seeing all that bulk/muscle on him, looks a little jarring.

either way , it looks interesting. it should be good.
    Last edited by Cobalt60; 07-13-2018 at 09:25 AM.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

I'd love to see this. I thought the first one was great.. bought the blu-ray. Thought it was done in such an interesting way.
    Western PA contact www.pswcs.com
    You are a meat head, dead from the neck up....a meathad.-Archie Bunker

yeah it was more of a psychological thriller than a superhero movie. very cool.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

I havn't seen Unbreakable for awhile but have fond memories of it, I remember liking it more than Sixth Sense. I watched Split last year and loved it up until the end. The Beast stuff was a little too much and the reason they stoped fighting was BvS-level goofy...

I'm sure this one will be great! Butm Cobalt, I'm not sure how you're getting the impression that this is a prequel?
    Things I need
    6" IG-88, 4-LOM Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I read that a long time ago when they first announced it.. but maybe that's not accurate. from what I'm reading now it seems to be a sequel. that would make more sense

I haven't seen Split, but I really liked Unbreakable. Looking forward to this.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Mudtrooper, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<