Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enfys Nest - #**

The lack of any weathering or paint washed really hurts this figure. She wore a really “worn” costume in the film.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Looks like a sample or proto image, I think. I think we can tell from the lack of the incantation or poem writing on the helmet as seen on the 5poa figure even. Would suck if they neglected the writing and gave us an undetailed figure,lol.
    Last edited by Vorax; 07-15-2018 at 11:34 AM.

An additional unmasked head would have been very nice. But am sure Hasbro didn’t get any reference for that in time.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Yeah, lets just keep handing them a pass for coming up short.
    In the year 2018, when some random guy next to me knows more about the movie than Hasbro. It's a sad day indeed...
    I can understand being secretive, but that's why Hasbro signs NDA's, yes? Just like everyone at Disney, yet we still have leaks.

As for the figure, I agree it looks too new and bright compared to the reference image. Plus I wish they had gone with a real fur look for the fur parts, and SG's for the front sash/skirt. As well as an extra head.

While nothing here is a deal breaker, those extras simply would be nice in a more Collector oriented line. Some of us will no doubt be on the lookout for a custom fodder to use for her head.

Just hope I can find her, as it seems that issue still plagues the line. Also seems I'll have to be on the lookout for her Swoop Bike now.

Overall it's nice figure and pretty much needed considering there isn't much in it.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Looking for JP Ellie, Grant & Muldoon
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Vorax View Post
    The swoop bike is cool.
    Unfortunately the swoop bike is in the 5POA set. I may decide to get that though anyway. I think I'll try to give away the 5 POA figures I get with various pack-in stuff.

Anyway, I think it's a fine figure, though like others have said it's a little disappointing the helmet isn't removable.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Quote Originally Posted by wedgeswingman View Post
    Unfortunately the swoop bike is in the 5POA set. I may decide to get that though anyway. I think I'll try to give away the 5 POA figures I get with various pack-in stuff.

Anyway, I think it's a fine figure, though like others have said it's a little disappointing the helmet isn't removable.
    If you buy ships / vehicles but aren't into 5 POA figures, LMK and we can set up a trade or something. I bought a couple TLJ ships already on clearance just for the figures, so the ships themselves are gathering dust in the box. I like the figures, but don't collect large vehicles.

As for the Enfys Nest w/ speeder, I actually think both turned out great. I like the character so much that I have no problem owning the basic version and the TVC version. As for removable helmets, it would have been nice to have an alternate head, but I just made one myself with some custom fodder:

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    ... I just made one myself with some custom fodder:
    Terrific job! Looks great.
    Last edited by Lance_Quazar; 07-16-2018 at 01:15 AM.

Although my excitement for this line is at an all time low because repacks and overprice, I do have to say I’m excited for these few upcoming new figures. Enfys in particular looks pretty great!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123