Thread: FS - Master Replicas 3x elite edition and 1x obi wan kenobi afb edition

FS - Master Replicas 3x elite edition and 1x obi wan kenobi afb edition

Hi guys
    I have 4 MR for sale
    i canít upload photos at all so please message me if you want photos of it. Also 3 lightsaber I can send it in Europe but check with me to see if I able to post further than Europe. will wrap really well protection and shipping cost unknown I can find out also have to pay extra for insurance on top.

SW-127 Luke Skywalker - Return of the Jedi Elite edition (plaque 185) in complete selling for £1450
    Year 2004 (Collectorís Society Exclusive) ..plaque 185/750 .. Beautiful condition!! Worth it but sadly it gotta go.Have everything original and the condition of shipper box is good..Been displayed for short time

SW-135 Luke Skywalker - A New Hope Elite edition (plaque 749) in complete - selling for £1100
    Plaque 749 also 2nd plaque worldwide, Display case are brand new. Coa and plaque brand new

Lightsaber black box see photo little ruined dent also inside foam isnít perfect. Lightsaber are like mint but need clean perfect

Outer box is great condition

SW-118 Obi Wan Kenobi - AFB edition (plaque 352) in complete - selling for £1600
    Beautiful! Everything is great condition except mirror base have small wood/paint chip off see photos also couple blue line on side see photos, Include coa , plaque stuck on acrylic stand , display case and original box

.................................................. ................................................

SW-160 Han Solo ANH Elite edition blaster . Uk only because of it weapon which I can post only uk
    plaque 746,

Beautiful and complete. Include coa, black elite box, blaster, Plaque, display case immaculate condition and original box
    looking to sell uk only around £1700

thanks for looking

Nice pieces. Would love to buy.

Thanks it’s fantastic pieces but sadly it gotta go .

Quote Originally Posted by ajtheonlyone View Post
    Thanks it’s fantastic pieces but sadly it gotta go .
    I can understand that. The EE ROTJ Lightsaber is something i like to buy.

Man... whatever you do, DO NOT SELL your ROTJ EE... you will never be able to replace that.. It is MR's best work period!.
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Quote Originally Posted by thorskywalker View Post
    Man... whatever you do, DO NOT SELL your ROTJ EE... you will never be able to replace that.. It is MR's best work period!.
    �� I know but have to do it im afraid. Anyway I wouldn’t drop anymore price at all. Set firm if it doesn’t sell then guess I’m keeping longer ��

Good strategy ajtheonlyone! I've got my ROTJ on eBay for a steal. If it doesn't sell, I will unbox it and put it back on the shelf. It is a fantastic piece of workmanship. There are those of course, who will pressure you to practically give it away. Don't do it! Someone offered me $1300 with a straight face....couldn't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by thorskywalker View Post
    Some consider the Obi-Wan wheatered version to bei their best work.

Quote Originally Posted by X_Winger View Post
    Good strategy ajtheonlyone! I've got my ROTJ on eBay for a steal. If it doesn't sell, I will unbox it and put it back on the shelf. It is a fantastic piece of workmanship. There are those of course, who will pressure you to practically give it away. Don't do it! Someone offered me $1300 with a straight face....couldn't believe it.
    Mate it’s a beautiful piece I wouldn’t unpack it yet lol. $1300 :-/ yeah don’t let people pressure me to sell less. Someone on eBay offered me for £850 for it as said to me it not worth that much :-D haha yeah I don’t believe it.